I Just Bought Xbox Live And Still No Acces To Online Gameplay

Discus and support I Just Bought Xbox Live And Still No Acces To Online Gameplay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I Just Bought Xbox Live And Still No Acces To Online Gameplay. Very Annoying I just payed double for the service and its look like a scam or something.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DonCorl3one010, Nov 25, 2017.

1. I Just Bought Xbox Live And Still No Acces To Online Gameplay

I Just Bought Xbox Live And Still No Acces To Online Gameplay. Very Annoying I just payed double for the service and its look like a scam or something. Im trying for 4 days im really annoyed and i wanna play.

:)

DonCorl3one010, Nov 25, 2017
  2. Xbox Live transfer to a another account

Hi I just got xbox live but bought the wrong acc geredeemt I can transfer my xbox live to my other
    account???

AlMighTy LiMiTz, Nov 25, 2017
  3. Para Mindzz
    Para Mindzz Guest
    I have xbl but i cant play online?

i just woke up to play some fifa 17 so i go online i press ultimate team nd then it said that your acc does not have the correct permission to acces this feature. That means my xbox live is expires but that is not the case i just bought a new one so how
    is this possible.can some one tell me what is wrong .

Para Mindzz, Nov 25, 2017
  4. I Just Bought Xbox Live And Still No Acces To Online Gameplay

Have you tried contacting Xbox Support about your issue?

The Dukenator, Nov 25, 2017
  5. The Dukenator Win User

Have you tried contacting Xbox Support about your issue?
  6. engine block Win User

xbox code wrong region

my acc doesnt match w the region i bought it in but it used to work if u just had the same region u live in and bought it in tho
  7. DeloBihh Win User

xbox 360

Uhmm i just bought an xbox live gold membership on my xbox 360 and I still can’t play online.
  8. ProfesorNutbuta Win User

Xbox Live Down?

SO glad I came back after months of not being on LIVE, just yesterday. Also so happy I bought gold acc. again...
  9. IgnacioMorello Win User

xbox live gold

Its digital, bought it in the xbox store.. the funny thing its that i use bf3 with the acc of a friend, and worked fine, then bought gold, and the game with my acc and doesnt work
Thema:

1. I Just Bought Xbox Live And Still No Acces To Online Gameplay - Similar Threads - Bought Live Still

2. i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought xbox live but i can’t play any games online with it still how can i fix that?: a couple days ago i bought an xbox live subscription but when i went to play a game online it brought up the subscription page but the only option was ultimate now after a couple days to see if it...
  3. Still waiting for my 50000 xbox live reward points from when I bought xbox black friday

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still waiting for my 50000 xbox live reward points from when I bought xbox black friday: I bought 2 consoles on Microsoft online store as soon as the promotion was live on black friday... and after calling both Microsoft and Xbox and chatting and emailing... my final answer via...
  4. Bought 3 months of xbox live through dashboard for the Rocket League Promo, Still have not ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 months of xbox live through dashboard for the Rocket League Promo, Still have not ...: On June 13 I purchased 3 months of Xbox Live Gold through my console, in order to receive a free copy of Rocket League as per the promo involving this. I have seen many others on this forum and...
  5. I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...: I bought an 3 month Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the game! b807e16a-69a8-4d6e-8524-dd4cff956b84
  6. I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the ...: I bought an Xbox Live subscription during the Rocket League Promotion and still don't have the game! dd21ac8e-4e1a-446f-a3ab-08884ccd3cd1
  7. Bought 3 months of xbox live through dashboard for the Rocket League Promo, Still have not ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought 3 months of xbox live through dashboard for the Rocket League Promo, Still have not ...: On June 13 I purchased 3 months of Xbox Live Gold through my console, in order to receive a free copy of Rocket League as per the promo involving this. I have seen many others on this forum and...
  8. I bought a 3 month Amazon card and it worked but it is telling me i still dont have live.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a 3 month Amazon card and it worked but it is telling me i still dont have live.: Need help. It says i have no live but i just bought some its bothering me. Just wanna play some fortnite. 430cd17e-891d-4bcb-9e94-0dd22d8d0d2e
  9. Bought xbox live but it still says i need to buy it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought xbox live but it still says i need to buy it: My Xbox live ran out today. I just recently purchased a 3 month subscription to continue it. Every time I try to join/create a party or play a multiplayer game, it says "Join Xbox Live Gold". I...
  10. Bought xbox live gold. Says i am subscribed, but i still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought xbox live gold. Says i am subscribed, but i still can't play multiplayer.: I bought xbox live gold via prepaid card. It says I am subscribed to it, but i can't start parties, or play multiplayer. it redirects me to the buy gold screen. I have tried resetting my xbox,...