I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

Discus and support I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Akeem Scott, Dec 18, 2023.

1. Akeem Scott
    Akeem Scott Guest

I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode

:)

Akeem Scott, Dec 18, 2023
  2. Preliked Win User

Gameshare interfering with game pass

Hey Ricardo, it’s just one game (rainbow six siege) that won’t let me play, all my other games I can play, online as well which means my gold still works and my buddy who bought the one game(rainbow six) he can still play it on his console. But since I bought the game pass it the Xbox thinks I don’t have rainbow six and I’ve been playing it for 2-3 years, now after game pass running out it won’t let me play
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only letting me play story mode

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only letting me play story mode

You need Game Pass Core or Game Pass Ultimate (which includes Core) to play Online multiplayer.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I just bought the game pass and it still won’t let me play

Hi Karlee! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox game pass subscription. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

If I may ask, may I know which platform are you using your Xbox game pass, is it on Windows PC or Xbox console?

Kindly try to confirm if the subscription is active on your account on the web browser by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > services and subscription.

If you have confirmed that the subscription is active, try to sign out and sign into your platform then check if you will be able to access the game pass library.

Note: If you're using Windows PC Xbox app, your subscription must be Xbox game pass for PC or Xbox game pass ultimate.

If you're using an Xbox console, your subscription must be Xbox game pass for console or Xbox game pass ultimate.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. ANGELGODOFWAR31 Win User

Xbox Live Console Question

Currently Gold is required to play online in all games. They are working on removing that requirement from free-to-play games.
    I can’t play my ESO game because it says I have to have Xbox live and Xbox game pass but I bought both of those and it says I already have both of them but it still won’t let me play on Elder Scrolls On Line

Do you think you can help me please?

And I even tried to restart it as well but I still can’t play 😞
Thema:

1. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only... - Similar Threads - bought game pass

2. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  3. I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought PC game pass but didn´t get ea play so I can´t play the games I want to Any help?: I bought the cheap game pass and connected ea account but when I click install on madden NFL 24 I have to buy the game c05bb11f-b24f-478b-8b1c-14cc700461fe
  4. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  5. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  6. Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mw3 require me to purchase game pass to play even tho I bought the game itself?: I bought the game but it says I need gamepass to play it. 172de818-b765-4a18-bdf1-b87fc0e89476
  7. I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new Lenovo legon go and they said they give me free Xbox game pass I claim,...: I access the Xbox app and press claim and I have a credit as a guarantee. However, the game pass is not activated I checked in the subscription in the account it's not there the the free game pass...
  8. How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix the option for the game pass choose a plan even though I bought the game...: I have to choose a plan even though I own the game (EA FC24) 2b41cef2-f8d4-46dd-963f-5ba9589cf6f6
  9. I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought Xbox Game Pass Core but I can not install games from game pass: I have recently purchased Xbox Game Pass Core for 12 months, yet whenever I try to load games from game pass it says I need game pass. I also tried to install apps from game pass and that doesn’t...
  10. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb