I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

Discus and support I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jon Meier, Oct 30, 2023.

1. Jon Meier
    Jon Meier Guest

I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition

I cannot find a solution online anywhere, and yes I'm signed into the account that bought it and already tried restarting and everything else under the sun that was applicable. I bought it through the xbox app on my logged in account, which says I own and have already installed Java edition. Despite this when I open the launcher I'm still just met with a big green buy now button. clicking on that says I've already purchased this. If I try starting Java edition through the Xbox app, it forces me to start up the launcher to play, where it still says I have to buy it. So I'm for sure on the right account, the purchase has completed, and I tried logging out and restarting before logging back in. Is there actually a solution to this issue? This isn't my screenshot, but it's exactly what my launcher looks like currently.
    I just bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle and can't access Java edition [​IMG]

:)

Jon Meier, Oct 30, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: