I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly....

Discus and support I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly.... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly. cb3e152a-28bf-46f6-8ab2-8b2e7ee0144a Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ramon roots, Apr 17, 2023.

1. ramon roots
    ramon roots Guest

I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly....

I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly.

:)

ramon roots, Apr 17, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly. “Now all my home” attempts are gone. Is it possible that I can get them back ?

You would have to wait for the limit to reset on its own. You should only be setting your own console as your Home.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly. “Now all my home” attempts are gone. Is it possible that I can get them back ?

Not to mention it puts your accounr at risk

One you NEVER ever hand over your creditientials

You should be the one recovering

2 if unknown charges pop-up you will have a real hard time asking your friend for the money
  4. Bmavz9 Win User

Making a complaint

Thanks, although I have tried the support. Getting past the bots is difficult and then I eventually spoke to someone on the phone yesterday for 2hrs and today for an hour.

Finally got a Url out of them but it doesn't work. Unless I recorded it incorrectly. Just wondered if anyone had information on an official complaints procedure.
  5. Maxx2116 Win User

xbox wont play games/dvds after update 2/16/2012

I just bought a 360 a week ago did updates today, can't play any games now!!
  6. simmondz Win User

Explorer Pack not working?

I also have this problem. Are you game sharing with someone? If so, did they purchase the game?
Thema:

1. I just bought the game today . I tried to game share with someone and did it incorrectly.... - Similar Threads - bought game today

2. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  3. I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the...: I already have Football manager 23 which i had bought from Epic Games. Today I bought the Football Manager 23 Editor from Xbox for my PC but it is not opening. Was this only for Xbox?...
  4. Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 11 takes forever to load after I bought the bundle for the game today on my...: So today I bought the ultimate bundle for Mortal Kombat 11. I installed the add-ons, and when launched the game, everything seemed to be going smoothly. The "PRESS THE A BUTTON" pops up, so I do...
  5. Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 3 servers not working for Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. ABC error: I can’t log into the black ops 3 servers. ABC code. I have a Xbox one s. Just bought the game today. Any idea. b364dd5c-1d0b-4fe4-bce7-014dc35028e6
  6. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  7. Bought a new game today not preowned, but it wont install just makes a faint wirling sound....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bought a new game today not preowned, but it wont install just makes a faint wirling sound....: WEREWOLF THE APOCALYPSE EarthBlood is the game. Brand new series x version. It sounds like the Xbox x hasn't even registered the disc in the drive ,tried 10 times atleast but wont install at all....
  8. Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought 9 games today on sale all but one game nights is showing in library to Install.: If I click on nights into dreams on store it's asking me to buy again, even tho I have an email to prove I bought it with the other 8 games at same time and they a show and have Installed. Can...
  9. I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game on MS store via redeemable code and today it says it got canceled: I bought Sea Of Thieves with a key code , downloaded it after 2 days , and later when I tried to connect it says I don't own the game because "I asked for a refund". I didn't do anything of the...
  10. Cannot play brand new game I bought today called Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot play brand new game I bought today called Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor!: Help! I am trying to play this game. I just bought it and when I put it in my xbone, it automatically prompts me that the game needs to update. I click to update it but then I get this error...