I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

Discus and support I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it? 21a5bcd7-e719-4134-aea9-ae91414d8620 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheOfficialMerc, Dec 7, 2023.

1. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

I hope i didnt pay $30 for nothing, if there isnt a way for it to work because I have the disk could i refund it?

:)

TheOfficialMerc, Dec 7, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

So I purchase. The modern warfare 3 upgraded version, but I don't have modern warfare, 3 do I need modern warfare 3 to be upgraded like I only have war zone, so do I need the modern warfare 3?

L contact [mod removed]
    Yes you would need to purchase the digital crossplay version of mw3 in order for the vault edition upgrade to work.

The vault edition upgrade simply upgrades the digital crossplay version of mw3 to the vault edition.
  3. iHaveHobbitFeet Win User

Will it be possible to upgrade from mw2 vault edition to mw3 vault edition on xbox series s ?

I own mw2 vault edition, and I was wandering will it be possible to upgrade to mw3, as it gives me the option to upgrade or will I have to purchase the whole new game ?
    I assume you are talking about the "MW3 Vault Edition Upgrade".

If so all that does is upgrade people who already bought the digital crossplay edition ($70 version) of MW3 and want to upgrade that ti the vault edition.

If you dont already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 then the upgrade won't do anything at all for you.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Why can’t I access Vault edition upgrade content mw3

The season just came our yesterday

Did you get the digital version or just the vault upgrade

If just the vault upgrade you MUST buy the digital base game

Vault edition is 100 dollars including base game

Vault upgrade.edition is 30 dollars is just the upgrade
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Mw3 a scam?🤔

The 30 bucks version is just the upgrade to the vault edition, which you need the game first. It doesn't install anythng, it just upgrades the standard version to the Vault edition.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

I have brought the vault edition and it is saying that I own it but it not giving me the stuff for MW3

why is this happening can someone please help me
    To confirm, was it the vault edition ($100 USD if in the US) or the vault edition upgrade ($30 USD if in the US).

If it was simply the upgrade, then do you also already own the digital crossplay version of MW3 on your own account? If you dont (either someone is gamesharing it to you or you have it physically on disc) then the vault edition upgrade wont work for you.
Thema:

I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version...

1. I just bought the $30 vault edition upgrade for Mw3, do you really need the digital version... - Similar Threads - bought $30 vault

2. I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the $30 minecraft java and bedrock edition but i can only play bedrock. And it...: I just want to play the game i payed for 2ecbf413-cf31-4fde-8956-dc09756b20b6
  3. i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought the vault edition upgrade for 30 buck without owning the game: I was looking on the Xbox store and saw that the vault edition was $30 so I bought it without owning MW3. Now it won't let me play the game, I went into MW and it says I have to buy the vault...
  4. bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I...: bought the £30 Edition of Mordern Warfare 3 via store. Then bought the £100 version as I realised I bought the wrong one, now Microsoft have denied my refund request, any help?...
  5. On Xbox 1 I bought cod MW3 -vault edition. It was £30.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On Xbox 1 I bought cod MW3 -vault edition. It was £30.: Paid for that, then a few days later I see £60 has gone out my account saying that I've also purchased the cross gen bundle. Obviously I didnt do that, as I wouldn't have bought two editions of...
  6. Hello.So I bought a game for 30$ on my xbox series s and I want to delete it because of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello.So I bought a game for 30$ on my xbox series s and I want to delete it because of a...: Hello.So I bought a game for 30$ on my xbox series s and I want to delete it because of a problem happend to the game can I redownload it for free or i have to pay again?...
  7. Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought a series X and now Ark is kicking me to Home Screen every 20-30 minutes: If I transfer maps, use a teleporter, and at random intervals the games kicks me to Home Screen. Never did this on the one X 32f7cc68-7f81-4202-a5a7-1373234ae0e1
  8. I bought the one time Java and Bedrock edition for windows for 30 dollars and was charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the one time Java and Bedrock edition for windows for 30 dollars and was charged...: Can someone help me fix this. 03372e52-43f5-4fba-b6aa-f55598cafa7d
  9. I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a $30 game pass gift card for my brother and i cant even redeem it, even though...: I also tried to refund my purchase but i cant even do that too for some odd reason, i would appreciate the help if anyone could help me with this problem. 796a9621-b772-430c-ad89-95d113901996
  10. I bought Xbox, but codes are valid until 06/30/2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox, but codes are valid until 06/30/2019: Yesterday arrived my XBOX one x and keys for Live Gold and game pass must be redeemed by 06/30/2019. Can I get valid keys? 14da7b0d-71b3-46f7-8671-0545045e7972