I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't...

Discus and support I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't compatible on xbox one. I want my money back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jim coff Coff, Oct 1, 2023.

1. I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't...

I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't compatible on xbox one. I want my money back

:)

Jim coff Coff, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't compatible on xbox one. I want my money back

3. xXhunterXx2000x Win User

Can not use Money in my Microsoft Account.

I thought the Microsoft money could be used to purchase Live subscriptions, but found out you couldn't after buying a $15 Xbox card and seeing that the money wasn't an option for payment. I should've checked before I bought it.
  4. DJLilMills Win User

Xbox One Notification Globe Missing

Thank you. I found out my Nat was set to strict and wasn't allowing me to view any requests. That was my problem. The guy on the phone couldn't figure out why I never had the globe but since you said they replaced it. I must have bought the console right
    after that was changed.
  5. William Andrus Win User

Unable to Purchase from Xbox Video on Console, Xbox Marketplace on Xbox.com or through Zune.

After some time, I tried redownloading something I already purchased. This at least told me it was a purchasing issue.

On xbox.com website, I went through my account and updated my visa information and my contact information -- even though nothing has changed. I then bought additional 400 points, just to make sure that could go through.

After all that I finally went and started purchasing my rock band 3 songs and finally got one to go through as a purchase. I easily spent more than the 400pts that I just bought, so it wasn't some type of error on my points.

I still have to verify that it will download to my console and if I can purchase on my xbox as well; especially since I can't buy pro guitar/bass add-on for the songs on the website.
  6. RabbiddogRH1 Win User

Starfield preload keeps failing to download

Ok, I think I figured out the issue. I first pre-installed just the game titled "Starfield" last week. When I kept trying to pre-install that version it keeps failing. When I did a search in the XBOX app on my PC for Starfield, it showed all the editions and also the one titled "Starfield" that I was trying to install. When I looked at the "Starfield Standard Edition" it also showed pre-install now (I'm a gamepass premium subscriber) so I tried that one and it is installing now. So far no errors. The weird thing is when I go back and look at the one just titled Starfield and it also shows as downloading. I think that particular download link is broken.
Thema:

I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't...

1. I just bought starfield on my xbox one and found out after I purchased it that it wasn't... - Similar Threads - bought starfield found

2. bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...

in XBoX on Windows
    bought starfield premium edition. NO DOWNLOAD link availbale in my microsft account! dont...: kinda pissed off Bough startfield premium edition through target. Got the liink to verify code. click the link and wants me to purchase again hell no. WEnt to my account. It shows both the...
  3. Starfield on pc if I bought on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield on pc if I bought on xbox: So I saw somewhere that if I bought starfield on xbox (which I did) I could install it on my pc. So my question is 1. Is that true and 2. If so how do I do that c492e738-59ea-40ad-a167-b4d7945c72d3
  4. I am playing Starfield on Xbox One S via Game Cloud. I bought the DLC, but am unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing Starfield on Xbox One S via Game Cloud. I bought the DLC, but am unable to...: I am playing Starfield on Xbox One via Game Cloud. Bought DLC, cant install it and so I cant use DLC. Shoukd i get a refund?? 730e964e-8247-468f-8bfa-75c1aa543892
  5. i just bought starfield premium edition how do i get the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just bought starfield premium edition how do i get the game: i just bought starfield premium edition how do i get the game 526f2dc3-c3d2-4ee1-b138-531571163d95
  6. I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in...: I've bought Starfield Premium Edition for PC. Do I also need to pay for a game pass in order to play? aee04e80-fc5e-482a-9777-b2a33488ad5e
  7. I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the premium upgrade for Starfield and I try to launch the game and it says I’m too...: Whenever I launch the game it comes up with a screen saying “you are too early” and I can’t play even though I bought the premium upgrade and have the game pass version of Starfield and I don’t...
  8. I bought the Starfield Premium Edition with Gamepass to play early but when trying to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the Starfield Premium Edition with Gamepass to play early but when trying to play...: Why can't I access Starfield? 0abd9f6a-2fa5-4f2d-ba7c-f84ca2a5e35d
  9. bought starfield can I install it on both the pc and xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought starfield can I install it on both the pc and xbox: I bought starfield for xbox and Pc can I install it on both my pc and xbox? If so how? a0f4df49-416a-40a6-8429-d3939a1bdb24
  10. I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade...: I have bought starfield standard edition and then later came back and bought the upgrade when will i be billed for the standard edition and will i still get early access...