I just bought Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one.

Discus and support I just bought Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one and I'm kind of mad. If you can, please make Skyrim... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pibbry0456, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Pibbry0456
    Pibbry0456 Guest

I just bought The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one and I'm kind of mad. If you can, please make Skyrim backwards compatible because it is a very popular game and I feel like I wasted my money now. If anyone
    is planning on getting the Xbox 360 version, please take my advice and don't get it until it is backwards compatible because you'll feel horrible. Thanks.

:)

Pibbry0456, Jun 23, 2016
  2. my control doesn't power with batteries

I bought my xbox two months ago, and now it is not running on batteries, just plugged in to the USB cable, please somebody help me.

NicoAbyswalker, Jun 23, 2016
  3. dimkaminus
    dimkaminus Guest
    How to start NHL 16 on Xbox One

Hello!

I can't start NHL 16 on my Xbox One. The game was bought on a DVD 1 year ago. I played it sometimes. I have also bought 1 month EA-access subscription about month ago, and now I can't even start the game - i get a message like I need to refresh one of my
    subscribes like XBox Gold or EA Access. And error code 0x803f800b.

The EA subscription is cancelled on my web page at Xbox One Support | Xbox 360 Support | Xbox Live and Billing Support.

So the question is - how to play NHL 16 in a single player mode, as i did at 1 year ago?

dimkaminus, Jun 23, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You can vote for games to become backwards compatible at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    However, there is a remastered version that will be released for the One so it may not become backwards compatible.

Smwutches, Jun 23, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

You can vote for games to become backwards compatible at
    http://xbox.uservoice.com
    However, there is a remastered version that will be released for the One so it may not become backwards compatible.
  6. OGLOCGTASA2012 Win User

Looking for a new game.

Skyrim will keep you busy. I just bought it two days ago and boy it is addictive! I guarantee you'll like it very much.
  7. ~Bluewolf~ Win User

Transferring Data

I just had a thought would my new Xbox that I only bought a week ago have the latest upgrades to it? I been playing Skyrim on my old one and just thought about how it put a new update on mine and I didn't know if mine would have it or not.
  8. Knewrome Win User

My expectations were so high for Skyrim....

Months ago, I arranged to take a week off work to play Skyrim, MW3 and just relax and enjoy a staycation. I just finished up my time off and it was so incredibly fun! Oblivion has long been my favorite 360 game, but Skyrim has totally taken it it to the
    next level. I can't think of another title from years past so easily deserving of GOTY.
  9. TheAssasssin727 Win User

Anyone still playing RDR2?

I bought the game two months ago and I still haven't gotten around to play it yet
Thema:

1. I just bought Skyrim two months ago and I can't play it on my Xbox one. - Similar Threads - bought Skyrim months

2. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Ed for Xbox specifically for the mods.: Now the server is inaccessible and it's telling me I have to sign up for x-twitter be to get any details as to when it will be back up. Is this a joke? Ffs 07b07ba4-424e-428b-82c9-430e9d70551c
  3. I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition online but a lot of the Creation Club content...: I can see the backpacks and fishing but Goldenhills Plantation and Bloodchill Manor are nowhere to be found on the map. On the menu it states that all Creation Club content is installed. I have...
  4. Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Skyrim Anniversary Edition Physical copy for xbox one.: installed the game and redeemed the code but none of the CC items are showing up... Why? 9f83b091-2bd9-4d5e-90f1-92eab1f4b274
  5. Can I use a Nexus Mod on the PC Version of Skyrim that I bought through the Xbox App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use a Nexus Mod on the PC Version of Skyrim that I bought through the Xbox App?: Hi Everyone, So I've been playing Skyrim on my PC for a few days now and I was wondering if I'm able to use a mod that I found on Nexus with the game or if I can only use it on the Steam Version...
  6. I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content....: I bought Skyrim: Anniversary edition and it doesn't say I own any creation club content. I bought both the game and anniversary edition on the Microsoft store. I have gone into my files also and I...
  7. I bought the skyrim anniversary upgrade for the Xbox series x, but it won't register in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the skyrim anniversary upgrade for the Xbox series x, but it won't register in...: So I upgraded my game to the anniversary edition, and it won't show up in game. It says I have the add on installed, but even on creation club it doesn't register that I've purchased anything....
  8. I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that to play this, you'll...: I bought the disc for Skyrim but when I put it in it tells me that "to play this, you'll need to buy it". I have it installed and have played the game before on my console. I have reset my console...
  9. I bought Skyrim Remastered on a disc ,but gave it away and was wondering . . .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Skyrim Remastered on a disc ,but gave it away and was wondering . . .: I got Skyrim Remastered on a disc, but gave it away because at the time my step-dad owned the Xbox One and I live with my mother. They broke up and stuff so when we moved, we didnt have an Xbox...
  10. Bought Skyrim, was charged, can't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Skyrim, was charged, can't download: I purchased Skyrim last night, was given an error code when I tried to download. I did get a Microsoft Purchase Conformation in my email for Skyrim within minutes. When I try to download Skyrim,...