I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...

Discus and support I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any ideas on how to connect the controller i had normal controllers that connected in the past but this one will not connect when I try to connect it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Enzo Abele, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Enzo Abele
    Enzo Abele Guest

I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...

Any ideas on how to connect the controller i had normal controllers that connected in the past but this one will not connect when I try to connect it it says connection rejected I tried multiple time and it would not connect it connected fine to my Xbox before but then it just disconnected I have a Xbox one but I want it to connect to my computer because that is what I mainly play on because my computer is faster then the xbox

:)

Enzo Abele, Aug 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: