I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants...

Discus and support I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft new bundle and i can download the bedrock version but i cant download java its says buy on it even though the bundle comes with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh Peck1, Aug 10, 2023.

1. Josh Peck1
    Josh Peck1 Guest

I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants...

I just bought Minecraft new bundle and i can download the bedrock version but i cant download java its says buy on it even though the bundle comes with both.

I was wounding how can i fix this or is there and issue on your side.

Thank you

:)

Josh Peck1, Aug 10, 2023
  2. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

BRO IS NOT THE SAME MOST OF THE FUNCTION IN BEDROCK EDITION ARE MISSING IN MINECRAFT WINDOW EDITION. EXAMPLE NO F3 FUNCTION... THE GLASS ARE NOT MERGE HOW IT CAN BE CONSIDER ARE THE SAME VERSION.

SOUND VERY GOOD JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE CAME OUT BUT AT THE END TOTALLY NOT THE SAME EDITION IT JUST PUTTING MINECRAFT MOBILE INTO WINDOW NOT BEDROCK EDITION. I FEELS LIKE GET SCAMM BY THE TITLE THAT WHAT I BOUGHT.

PAY AS SAME AMOUNT BUT I GET A MINECRAFT IN WINDOW BUT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK WHAT A JOKE FOR THIS.

I WANT MAKE REFUNDING FOR THIS ALSO CANNOT. TOTALLY GET SCAMM.

IF CAN PLEASE HELP ME DO REFUNDING. I WANT CHANGE TO MOJANG ACCOUNT BUY MINECRAFT I DONT WANT TO USE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT BUY.

[​IMG]

NO MERGE....... I BOUGHT RM116 BUT MY GLASS FEATURE CANNOT MERGE WHAT A JOKE
  3. SoRoSparrow Win User

Minecraft not working after migration.

Hey there!

Just want to throw some information at you.

So, there are 2 different types of Minecraft. You have the following:

Java edition

In the Java edition of Minecraft, you have to load up the launcher then prompt you with a login, you're also able to make custom servers with also a new folder and following their server creation guides. In the Java edition, you're able to do so much more than Bedrock Minecraft. Unfortunately, Java edition is not able to join windows Bedrock nor Xbox Minecraft edition / Mobile Minecraft Edition. You will need a Mojang account. This does not need a Microsoft account.

Bedrock Edition

In Bedrock Edition, you're able to get this on the Store or the Microsoft Minecraft.

With this, you're not able to make a custom server, though you're able to make a normal multiplayer world. In this multiplayer world, you're able to join Xbox edition of Minecraft and the Mobile version of Minecraft.

You do not need a Mojang account to register, you'll need a Microsoft account.

-------

I do not think you're able to transfer the 2 games, as they're both different. "Java / Bedrock."
    I hope this helps you.

Sparrow
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants me to buy java again how do i fix this

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Try this procedure: Below "Login", there is the option "Back". When clicked, two options will appear: Microsoft Account and Mojang Account. Click on the first option, and then just log in.
    If it doesn't work, I'll leave the link below for Mojang support and they can help you: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us

(Note) The link is in English and may need online translator software.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Java and bedrock edition

Can I get Minecraft: Java Edition for free if I bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition and i linked the Microsoft account?
    No. The java and bedrock edition are completely separate from eachother so if you want the java edition you will have to purchase it

Source: me. Its what i had to do.
  6. jin hao Win User

WHY I BOUGHT MINECRAFT JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUNDLE WITH MICROSOFT ACCOUNT CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION

YES I JUST BOUGHT.

YES. WINDOW IS 10

YES I AM USING SAME ACCOUNT THAT I BOUGHT BUT I CANNOT PLAY BEDROCK EDITION. ON THE BUNDLE TITLE IT SAY MINECRAFT: JAVA AND BEDROCK EDITION BUT WHEN I LOGIN INTO MY MINECRAFT LANCHER I DIDNT SEE BEDROCK EDITION
Thema:

1. I just bought Minecraft though Mojang and it lets me download the bedrock edition but wants... - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft though

2. i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have to pay for minecraft bedrock even though i bought the bundle: i bought the java and bedrock and launcher bundle on the microsoft store, but now when i go to the store on xbox, it is telling me to "buy to own". is there any way to resolve this? as i dont want...
  3. I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it even though we have the...: I bought minecraft gift code but my friend is unable to redeem it and it errors out with geo restricted message. We both live in the same region and we do not have VPN or anything. I am sure I...
  4. Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock telling me to unlock full game even though that I already bought it after...: I got a new computer recently and when I install Minecraft, its says to Unlock Full Game. I bought Java & Bedrock Bundle and Java works fine but bedrock telling me to buy it again....
  5. Unlock minecraft even though I have it bought from my xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unlock minecraft even though I have it bought from my xbox app: Hi, bassically, I bought minecraft for my xbox years ago and now I want to download it on my pc, I downloaded it from the xbox app with the account that has it and it gives me the option to...
  6. I cant play minecraft windows 10 even though I bought the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play minecraft windows 10 even though I bought the game.: I purchased minecraft windows 10 edition before it merged with java to become one game, so I cannot download the product I payed for. I have made sure I am logged into the same account that I...
  7. Why does the Minecraft launcher say Buy now instead of play, even though I bought minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Minecraft launcher say Buy now instead of play, even though I bought minecraft?: 2 days ago I purchased Minecraft for PC, the order went though my microsoft account and it was working. I was able to play just fine and everything worked. Today, when I tried to play the launcher...
  8. Didn’t get my Minecraft vanilla cape. Even though I bought Java and bedrock a while ago.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn’t get my Minecraft vanilla cape. Even though I bought Java and bedrock a while ago.: I have Minecraft Java edition for a long time now and I have bedrock for like 3 years in my windows. But didn’t receive a cape for neither of my accounts. dc425634-4993-4dc9-a7e7-b0401307f4a6
  9. For some reason I lost Minecraft even though I basically bought it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For some reason I lost Minecraft even though I basically bought it.: Long story short I slept in on a moving day and quickly packed my things including my Xbox ( I’m unsure if it has anything to do with me losing the game ) but my Xbox is the limited Minecraft...
  10. Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Minecraft bundle on PC yesterday. Cannot access though purchase confirmed.: Bought Minecraft Bundle. It is listed in my account but no matter what I do it won't open. Cannot figure out what the problem is. a5033d48-d5eb-43a3-8a16-67d5131968e3