I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game?

Discus and support I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and says so on my receipt yet after downloading it and the updates it still shows the base game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Neondiva20, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Neondiva20
    Neondiva20 Guest

I recently just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and says so on my receipt yet after downloading it and the updates it still shows the base game and when I go to its game card it has a purchase price for ultimate edition when it should say owned!

:)

Neondiva20, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Keep in mind most dlc is only accessible during the PvP season opening or when you hit act 3 Luke Diablo 4 mounts

Season one of PvP isn't up yet
    Season pass isn't PvP,it's PvE & the mounts aren't available until the start of Act 4,not Act 3.
  3. majd mahajenah Win User

Hi Ron,

I have the same problem.

Yes i see in the history of purchases that it says ultimate .

But in the downloaded one was the base one. And i didn't get any perks. Or any indication of it being ultimate edition.
  4. dok47 Win User

I have same problem I bought Deluxe but can only play Standard. On receipt showing Deluxe. Chated with support but they did not know how to fix it and then chat just closed.
  5. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please check if you have a completed transaction for the Ultimate edition of the game on your order history at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it is completed there, you definitely have the Ultimate Edition. It just shows you that you are launching the base game and it uses the standard version cover of the game. You should be able to access the downloadable content included in the edition when you play through the game.
  6. George Hull Win User

I don't see the game in my order history but I have it on my Blizzard account. I recently purchased the game as well and all I see is the base game as well.
Thema:

1. I just bought diablo 4 ultimate edition but it gave me base game? - Similar Threads - bought diablo ultimate

2. Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same...: Just bought diablo 4 and have tried all the suggestions on the form with people with same problem and no results. a1bf12d7-a3bf-46f9-a6a6-4be6d9f06996
  3. I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (pre order) for Xbox. My Order History shows it is the Ultimate Edition, but when I try to download, the store says that I need to buy it. Checking the other...
  4. I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition where's all the ultimate edition content?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition where's all the ultimate edition content?: I bought Diablo 4 ultimate edition where's all the ultimate edition content? 8cbea5b7-0521-41b3-8656-90b668f45e12
  5. Bought Ultimate Diablo but only can download regular Diablo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Ultimate Diablo but only can download regular Diablo: I payed for Ultimate Diablo4 but only got regular Diablo 803a56ef-2890-4312-9f8f-58928f4e55c6
  6. I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it??: I bought diablo 4 ultimate edition and it won't let me download it?? 357a97b0-4b80-4ecf-b624-b04d6b0dc14f
  7. I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and it only came with the base game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and it only came with the base game: I bought the ultimate edition of diablo 4 and nothing appeared with the option to download or install. I eventually found a way to download the base game from the my games & apps section but when...
  8. I bought Diablo 4 a couple hours ago and I can't install it

in XboX Insiders
    I bought Diablo 4 a couple hours ago and I can't install it: I bought Diablo 4 a couple hours ago and checked every 20 minutes but always when I go on manage game, it tells me "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now."....
  9. Bought the regular version of Diablo 4 this morning and the store says it can't find it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the regular version of Diablo 4 this morning and the store says it can't find it.: I bought Diablo 4 the regular version this morning 6/6/23 and it can't "find" my game. I spoke to someone via chat and they said I have the license for it but for whatever reason it cna't be found...
  10. There are people bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition for only 800NTD

in XboX Insiders
    There are people bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition for only 800NTD: I don't know is there same thing on U.S xbox store or not, but all my friends bought it for only 800 NTD but I spent around 3100 NTD. FXXK unfair.... First buy the regular version at 2200, and...