I just bought Battlefield Hardline (XB-1) and need a helpful clan

Discus and support I just bought Battlefield Hardline (XB-1) and need a helpful clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the title says, I just got this game and have only played for a couple of hours. To be honest, Im not very good but I enjoy playing the game. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lint1987, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Lint1987
    Lint1987 Guest

As the title says, I just got this game and have only played for a couple of hours. To be honest, Im not very good but I enjoy playing the game. I would like to find a clan that plays this game regularly as it is really the only multi-player game I have
    on XB-1 right now.

:)

Lint1987, Jul 10, 2015
  2. Lint1987
    Lint1987 Guest
    Calling all dads

I wish you played Hardline on XB-1 instead of ps4. :-(

Lint1987, Jul 10, 2015
  3. Battlefield not working

*I meant the Battlefield Hardline Betrayal as an add on. You need the base game Battlefield Hardline

Jo Mari GianGuintu, Jul 10, 2015
  4. ooStuStu
    ooStuStu Guest

Hey Lint1987 below is the cookie cutter recruitment post....Hit us up through the links if you are interested

Red Screen Gaming is looking for new members! We are no mega clan and don’t require you to play every day,(although we have very active players) or have a certain KD/ SPM. We are a social group of gamers who play to win. We also understand that life/family
    comes first. This month we are giving away an Elgato capture card for the best in game clip! So if you are looking for more people to squad up with and you have a mic and are respectful player to all. Then RS is the right group for you. Check us out through
    the links below

www.facebook.com/.../redscreen.bf

ooStuStu, Jul 10, 2015
  5. Lint1987
    Lint1987 Guest
    I don't have Facebook and I have seen the YouTube videos. Not sure what to do next,

Lint1987, Jul 10, 2015
  6. Lint1987
    Lint1987 Guest
    Well that seems like a dead end, so are there any other groups out there that fits the bill?

Lint1987, Nov 1, 2018
  7. ooStuStu Win User

Hey Lint1987 below is the cookie cutter recruitment post....Hit us up through the links if you are interested

Red Screen Gaming is looking for new members! We are no mega clan and don’t require you to play every day,(although we have very active players) or have a certain KD/ SPM. We are a social group of gamers who play to win. We also understand that life/family
    comes first. This month we are giving away an Elgato capture card for the best in game clip! So if you are looking for more people to squad up with and you have a mic and are respectful player to all. Then RS is the right group for you. Check us out through
    the links below

www.facebook.com/.../redscreen.bf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FbiJdrEYOw
  8. Lint1987 Win User

Well that seems like a dead end, so are there any other groups out there that fits the bill?
  9. Lint1987 Win User

I don't have Facebook and I have seen the YouTube videos. Not sure what to do next,
  10. Lint1987 Win User

Calling all dads

I wish you played Hardline on XB-1 instead of ps4. :-(
  11. Jo Mari GianGuintu Win User

Battlefield not working

*I meant the Battlefield Hardline Betrayal as an add on. You need the base game Battlefield Hardline
Thema:

1. I just bought Battlefield Hardline (XB-1) and need a helpful clan - Similar Threads - bought Battlefield Hardline

2. Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on...: WhereWhy does my xbox say I need game pass to play battlefield 2042? I bought the game on release pr order so... what? Where is my game Microsoft? Why am I being asked to pay for game pass to play...
  3. I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 2042 and have proof of its purchase but it suddenly gave me a prompt...: I've done most of the things recommended by the virtual assistant but no luck! 78a11539-f583-4846-b3e0-f82842c03028
  4. Bought battlefield 2042 Xbox one S unable to join friend's Xbox one X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 Xbox one S unable to join friend's Xbox one X: Hi, my son's bought Battlefield 2042 for his Xbox one S but can't join his friend who has the newest console. Can you advise me please on how to sort it? Thanks 7d12daa1-e39a-4ad8-abd4-b215c2af6b3a
  5. Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S: Accidentally bought Xbox One Version of Battlefield 2042 instead of Xbox X|S. Is there any way to refund that purchase so I can buy the correct version? Or an exchange, or pay the extra $10 to...
  6. Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought battlefield 2042 but it wont let me play or download on Xbox One: So I recently purchased Battlefield 2042. Whenever the download is finished it brings me to a page where I can purchase the game even though I just bought it 79a303e2-908c-4c45-8d53-de05f947df28
  7. Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.

in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 2042 still registered as trial even though game is bought.: Via the Xbox Gamepass app on pc, Battlefield 2042 is still highlighted as 'a trial.' The game is fully bought and installed via the EA app, yet fails to launch correctly via gamepass as the trial...
  8. to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    to early access battlefield, not working even though i bought the special edition: i bought the special edition of battlefield so i can play it early and it says im too early to play even though i bought the expensive version that includes the early access....
  9. I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the wrong edition from Battlefield 2042: Hi, So yesterday I bought the wrong game, I wanted the one that allows you to play today and I didnt, I would like a refund so I can buy the other one but cant see the game on the list, cant...
  10. I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...

in XboX Insiders
    I have just bought battlefield v on disk and I downloaded it and it keeps saying I don’t...: I have reset my Xbox and it still won’t work ,any advice? submitted by /u/Daddy_little_legs [link] [comments]