I just bought a XGP to my computer and I don't know what to play. Do you have any great...

Discus and support I just bought a XGP to my computer and I don't know what to play. Do you have any great... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like in the tittle submitted by /u/SpoXuu [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SpoXuu, Jan 29, 2020.

1. /u/SpoXuu
    /u/SpoXuu Guest

I just bought a XGP to my computer and I don't know what to play. Do you have any great...

/u/SpoXuu, Jan 29, 2020
  2. 轩游QAQ Win User

Unable to Connect EA Online

Yes,I bought bfv and owned xgp. I set my xbox to the common xbox. My friend's account does not have bfv and xgp, but he can play smoothly, but my own account still can't be played.
  3. Bobyevil Win User

I don't know what to do

Hi,

Usually this kind of code ships to your xbox live messages directly or to your email a few weeks after you launch and play the purchased game once on the profile. So technically you should get the code after getting Halo Wars 2.

This is how it worked with Gears of War 4 and the free first games.

Should the terms and conditions (read the fine print) of your purchase state otherwise you might need to wait a bit still as they ususally roll out codes within specific delays and it is almost never instantly after purchase.

If you still feel something is wrong, contact Microsoft store support directly from their page!

Hope it answered your questions!

Cheers
  4. Jacen Hallene Win User

I don't know what to do!

It only happens on Lego marvel Super Heroes 2
  5. JoshMartin8 Win User

I don't know what to do.

I have tried everything on the troubleshooting page. Apparently the error code it keeps showing is in reference to an Xbox360, even though it is an Xbox one. I'm confused
  6. JoshMartin8 Win User

I don't know what to do.

I have the same problem!!!
Thema:

1. I just bought a XGP to my computer and I don't know what to play. Do you have any great... - Similar Threads - bought XGP computer

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. 买了xgp会员为什么游戏显示不可用(Why does the game display unavailable when I bought an xgp member)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    买了xgp会员为什么游戏显示不可用(Why does the game display unavailable when I bought an xgp member): [img] 如图显示的有好多游戏都显示不可用 As shown in the figure, many games are unavailable 7405c64b-7090-49c4-9490-fe4ef7dab6bd
  10. I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games

in XboX Insiders
    I bought XGP For PC, but it says "get game pass" when I try to download games: Hey. I was a XGP Ultimate user 2 months ago, last month I cancelled my subscription and today I got a standart XGP. I can download or play the games I played 2 months ago, but for new games it...