I just bought a xbox one (disc-free) and I cannot play the additional bought games

Discus and support I just bought a xbox one (disc-free) and I cannot play the additional bought games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Just after installing my new Xbox One, I entered the codes of Mortal Combat 11 and gta V, but I cannot launch it... After I re-enter the codes, I get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NickHayette, Mar 21, 2020.

1. NickHayette
    NickHayette Guest

I just bought a xbox one (disc-free) and I cannot play the additional bought games

Just after installing my new Xbox One, I entered the codes of Mortal Combat 11 and gta V, but I cannot launch it... After I re-enter the codes, I get just get the message: "codes already activated"... I feel like I threw away my money on buying it!

please, help me out: i spent >5 hours to figure out what's going on and I cannot find the origin of the problem....

thank you on forehand!!

:)

NickHayette, Mar 21, 2020
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

have you tried a Power Cycle ? this will usually sort things out.

You could also try signing out and back in to your profile.

if after this you are still experiencing trouble please dont hesitate to let us know.
  3. pjameleven Win User

Hi NickHayette,

If you're having trouble accessing the games you purchased with your Xbox I would reach out to Xbox support by clicking here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/.

They should be able to address the issue with you. Hope that helps!!
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with being able to launch some games you recently redeemed onto your account via pre-paid codes.

Are you signed into the account that you redeemed these codes under?

Do these codes show up on your
    Order history
    ?

Do you see any of these games in your
    Ready to install
    section of your Games and apps? You can follow these simple steps to find this section:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller.
    2. Select Games and apps under the Home tab, and select See all.
    3. Select Full library.
    4. Select All owned games.
    5. Choose the games you wish to install and attempt to install them once more.

If you can provide us with this additional info, we should be able to provide the troubleshooting techniques required to assist you in resolving this.
  5. HrVaTsK01 Win User

I cannot play online games on cd

Yes i have xbox live gold... I can play the games that i downloaded for free... But the 2 games that i have on cd i cannot play... When i bought my xbox one it cames with 14 days of free xbox live and i played those 2 games perfectly, then i bought xbox
    live gold and i have this problem since
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Types of banning

If you bought a disc copy of the game, then you should be able to play it on your Xbox One console, as it is region free.
Thema:

1. I just bought a xbox one (disc-free) and I cannot play the additional bought games - Similar Threads - bought disc free

2. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  3. I bought the disc for mw3 and the first one and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the disc for mw3 and the first one and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again: I bought the disc for mw3 and modern warfare and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again 37ef9160-de96-45cb-804a-ac0ce185d514
  4. Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to...: Hi all As the header states Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to buy it again f10115d4-3c84-4fb8-bc0a-06fb7e7c02f3
  5. How to access the dlc I bought and make the disc accept it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the dlc I bought and make the disc accept it: I've bought a DLC for dragon Ball xenoverse 2 ... The dlc is called Extra pack 2 I installed it but when I go to the game it shows nothing Even though it says installed The game isn't...
  6. Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...: I bought the discs for Forza motorsport 2-6 and I was wondering if Forza motorsport 2 would work on the series x. f4afeeb6-f683-4e08-82c8-403f1920c970
  7. I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...: does anyone know how to fix this? ecf7d86b-10a4-47a2-8a9a-a613558cf172
  8. i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a...: could i use a dvd or a cd player as a disc slot? d81bdc92-b196-43b9-bbbb-680ddf72fab1
  9. On my Xbox one I bought the disc for Minecraft years later I bought series s and network...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my Xbox one I bought the disc for Minecraft years later I bought series s and network...: I can’t play any games I bought on disc because it says I don’t own them on my digital series s 0aa46e22-8ab2-478c-bbe7-94ce61c0e127
  10. I bought battlefield 4 for the xbox 360 on disc and i got a free code, but it doesnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought battlefield 4 for the xbox 360 on disc and i got a free code, but it doesnt work.: I bought battlefield 4 for the xbox 360 on disc and i got a free code, but i cant donwload it, my xbox says that this code is wrong. Then i try it on the website and i could use it but if i press...