I just bought a Xbox one controller and it came with a $25 gift card but I didn't get it

Discus and support I just bought a Xbox one controller and it came with a $25 gift card but I didn't get it in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just bought a Xbox One controller for my son and it was to come with a $25 gift card and I never saw anywhere to type in the code when I checked out... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FolksyKestrel33, Dec 11, 2016.

1. I just bought a Xbox one controller and it came with a $25 gift card but I didn't get it

I just bought a Xbox One controller for my son and it was to come with a $25 gift card and I never saw anywhere to type in the code when I checked out and you help me figure this out or give a litte help

:)

FolksyKestrel33, Dec 11, 2016
  2. XboxSpender
    XboxSpender Guest
    Xboxlivekaarten

Hey Microsoft,

I bought a few weeks ago a 25 euro card Xbox gift card from Xboxlivekaarten.nl

and they send me a code.

But the code didn't work and i send a message to them twice.

They said that al cards came from Microsoft Xbox and that i needed to explain my situation to you guys.

They said that i could get the 25 that i bought on my Account.

I paid for it and it didn't work.

Can you guys check it out if my card glitched out of was just ussed?

Yours faithfully,

Hasib

XboxSpender, Dec 11, 2016
  3. XboxSpender
    XboxSpender Guest
    Xboxlivekaarten

Hey Microsoft,

I bought a few weeks ago a 25 euro card Xbox gift card from Xboxlivekaarten.nl

and they send me a code.

But the code didn't work and i send a message to them twice.

They said that al cards came from Microsoft Xbox and that i needed to explain my situation to you guys.

They said that i could get the 25 that i bought on my Account.

I paid for it and it didn't work.

Can you guys check it out if my card glitched out of was just ussed?

Yours faithfully,

Hasib

XboxSpender, Dec 11, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I just bought a Xbox one controller and it came with a $25 gift card but I didn't get it

You would need to contact customer support for microsoftstore.com since that is through them.

Smwutches, Dec 11, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: