i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

Discus and support i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jessard Ray, May 14, 2024.

1. Jessard Ray
    Jessard Ray Guest

i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous

:)

Jessard Ray, May 14, 2024
  2. Flying Dutcher Win User

Can not reedem game says something about somethings wrong at there end

Same here in Frankfurt... just bought a one S today with Horizon 3 for download. Everytime i try it just says : "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." How long do I have to wait... Please Microsoft! Fix that problem!
  3. ethanseddon Win User

4K Blu-rays not working 0x91d70001

I have just bought the Xbox one s today and done all updates etc, but now I have come to play a blu ray and download the app and I says there is a problem at our end. Try again later. I've been trying all day
  4. Elian Suriel Win User

Trouble purchasing Wwe 2k23 on series S

hey, I am having this same problem, bought the game online (digital) today and trying to download it after its purchased it tells me it is not compatible when I try to download the X/S version!! just bought my Xbox S today
  5. A Harmles Goat Win User

Elite drop 17 mw3

I'm having a similar problem except I'm trying to download Vertigo since I just bought DLC collection 3 today, but everytime I download Vertigo it downloads offshore instead, and I haven't even bought offshore, please help.
  6. Previous Crease Win User

External Storage with Xbox Series S

I’ve used the hard drives for my Xbox one but when I bought the hard drive, it said it was compatible for the series s.

The game I bought in the Microsoft store on the Xbox one. I was trying to play it on my series s.
Thema:

1. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play... - Similar Threads - bought series today

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  4. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  5. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  6. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  7. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  8. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  9. I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...: Any ideas on how to connect the controller i had normal controllers that connected in the past but this one will not connect when I try to connect it it says connection rejected I tried multiple...
  10. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...