i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

Discus and support i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Laura Lehane, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Laura Lehane
    Laura Lehane Guest

i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live why is this and how can i fix it ??

:)

Laura Lehane, Jul 17, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games servers where back working but i had to make a new account and it won’t let me play mw2 online

To play online multiplayer you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription. If you don't have that, then you cannot play online.
  3. jeffinatlga Win User

xbox series s headset volume way too low

So to make this even more confusing to figure out. I just dug out my old xbox one s, fired it up and tested all the controller on
    it. The old ones still work fine. The black one that came with the new xbox series x works fine. The new style white controller that come with the new xbox series s and the new style black controller bought today from best buy BOTH have the headset low volume
    problem on my old xbox one s. Totally confused at this point.
  4. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can I transfer games I bought in my all digital Xbox one to my new Xbox one series s?

I have a all digital Xbox one that I have purchased games on.

I have a new Xbox one series s.

Can I transfer the games I bought on my all digital Xbox one to the Xbox one series s
    Series consoles are just series consoles there is no one in the name

Xbox one games are just xbox one no s or x

Xbox series s or x that's it

You will just.confuse people not to mention confuse system requirements when looking at games

Series consoles aren't just a numbers bump.but.a over 10 year jump.in tech between xbox one and series consoles with o ly 2 year old cpu and GPU tech
  6. Gavin Mitter Win User

Help me

I have the digital game and I bought it on the same account that I am signing into the new Xbox and when I download the game it still says I don’t have the game and I can’t play any of the games that I bought in my old Xbox on my series x.
Thema:

1. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games... - Similar Threads - bought series today

2. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  3. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  4. I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a defective xbox series x controller Feb 14, 2024 from Target and they wont...: well I bought a xbox series x controller from Target and it worked for a couple of months then both triggers were not working. I tried to take it back to Target for replacement but they told me...
  5. i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play...: i just bought a series s today, have downloaded one game and now everytime i try and play said game, i get a message saying that my xbox is overheating and it turns off. this is ridiculous...
  6. I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox series x 2 days ago and I got to know about a banned on the console.pls I...: [Mod removed] Seriel number of the console .SN:(Mod Removed) 29138814-07da-40fa-8363-bc6ff1e74832
  7. I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought my elite series 2 controller from amazon. Its still under 12 months how would I...: I've had this pad since last December and now I'm start to get a major stick drift on the right analog stick. However I didn't purchase it directly from Microsoft/Xbox. What can I do. Can I get a...
  8. I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought headphones off the Xbox series x and they’re still pending after I bought them...: Why is when I bought my headphones Friday it still says pending and it’s Sunday almost Monday and it hasn’t moved and the order said It’ll be shipped by Monday 2a31453c-6be7-4e80-8a8c-d2a354ddea33
  9. Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x won’t stay connected to internet. Just bought today brand new out of the box: I have just received an Xbox series x. I have it connected to the Wi-Fi via Ethernet and for some reason it won’t stay connected for longer than 2 minutes? I use this same cable for my ps5 which...
  10. I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought my Xbox elite series 2 core today and it will not connect to my MacBook Pro...: Any ideas on how to connect the controller i had normal controllers that connected in the past but this one will not connect when I try to connect it it says connection rejected I tried multiple...