I just bought a DLC for Jurassic world evolution 2 and now it is not in the game (I don’t...

Discus and support I just bought a DLC for Jurassic world evolution 2 and now it is not in the game (I don’t... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play cloud gaming because I don’t have a console or pc. Today a DLC came out for Jurassic world evolution 2 called the prehistoric marine species... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jordan boies, Aug 10, 2023.

1. jordan boies
    jordan boies Guest

I just bought a DLC for Jurassic world evolution 2 and now it is not in the game (I don’t...

I play cloud gaming because I don’t have a console or pc. Today a DLC came out for Jurassic world evolution 2 called the prehistoric marine species pack. It seemed cool so I bought it. But now on cloud it I saying that I don’t own it and if I try to buy it again it says I already own it and that it should already be downloaded because I play cloud. I don’t know what to do because I was looking forward to this and I am really disappointed that I now can’t play it after spending my money on it. Is that any way I can fix this?

:)

jordan boies, Aug 10, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: