I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

Discus and support I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where 6dff9710-e247-4fef-927c-c2bfad9fea50 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Adam Cummings, Feb 27, 2024.

1. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

Just bought an expensive monitor and it comes in blocky or really white on borders in games and every where

:)

Adam Cummings, Feb 27, 2024
  2. Epic Louie Win User

Extremely Large Gamerscores

[quote user="HyperSMB"]

Some people just play a crapload of games. I sort of feel bad for them, but if that is what they want to do, it is there business.

[/quote]

So you feel bad for me because I've played over 800 games? Why?
  3. HyperSMB Win User

Extremely Large Gamerscores

[quote user="Epic Louie"]

[quote user=""]

Some people just play a crapload of games. I sort of feel bad for them, but if that is what they want to do, it is there business.

[/quote]

So you would feel bad for me because I've played over 800 games? Why?

[/quote]

Because you have wasted your time playing 700 terrible games. There have not been nearly enough good/great games to justify playing so many games to that level of completion.

-

While it is your business, I pity your attachment to a useless and meaningless number.

-

I realize that sounds harsh, but it is my opinion and you are free to ignore it.
  4. Ishan8123 Win User

I just want to play and complete the game.

5. Casxnova Win User

120hz

& that's the thing I just bought a Lenovo gaming monitor 144hz and I made sure I bought a HDMI 2.0 / thanks for the link.

Lenovo G25-10 24.5" FreeSync Gaming Monitor
  6. CalKlein Win User

Gold Renewal Deals

I bought a new 12 month and it game with 800 points the other day, i saw it in Asda but i bought it in GAME for £29.99 as i had some points. I did notice today that if you pay for three months access on the Dash its £14.99 with 800 points, only for silvers
    and then you have to sign up to monthly renewal
Thema:

I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing...

1. I just bought a 800 gaming monitor and I play some games and it has a bad completing... - Similar Threads - bought 800 gaming

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  4. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  5. Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor: Hi i bought an Xbox séries s recently and i have an 144hz monitor but when i go in my Xbox settings and i aply the 120 refrech rate i have an black screen for second and return to 60refrech rate...
  6. I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought my Xbox series x and it won't connect to my wifi I have already restarted my...: Won't connect after I just bought it and I have already done the basics, could it not be getting enough power? a1ef56d7-a2ae-434d-abab-b74dac6e2515
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox series X in Sweden. What kind of adaptor I would need for it to work in the US?: I am moving from Sweden to the US. I want to understand what kind of adaptor is needed for my appliances to work in the US. 3fa1c45a-2806-4ad4-9279-b6a95f0cc042
  9. Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft has bought Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai domains: Microsoft Inc. Buys Xbox.ai and XboxOne.ai Domains, Signaling Commitment To AI in Gaming submitted by /u/Popular-Sympathy-696 [link] [comments]
  10. I bought 800 robux but didnt get it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 800 robux but didnt get it.: So,I bought 800 robux but I didnt get it after 1 day.The Roblox Support wanted some information and I sent all off them but they didnt answered me.What should I do?...