I joined Xbox Live Gold on November 27, But didn't get two free games.

Discus and support I joined Xbox Live Gold on November 27, But didn't get two free games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox one came from HK, account tag is #, email is [Mod removed] I still didn't get any message about two free games - "Max" and "Zoo Tycoon" after... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by twomeetings, Dec 17, 2014.

1. twomeetings
    twomeetings Guest

My xbox one came from HK, account tag is #, email is [Mod removed]

I still didn't get any message about two free games - "Max" and "Zoo Tycoon" after subscribing.

anyone can help?

:)

twomeetings, Dec 17, 2014
  2. Mr Durva
    Mr Durva Guest
    Fable 3 on Demand Free?

Xbox Live Gold members will get two free games per month until the Xbox One launches in November, and first up on July 1 is Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed 2. In June, Gold members can snag Fable 3 for free.

Mr Durva, Dec 17, 2014
  3. McSlowpants
    McSlowpants Guest
    Can't join xbox live rewards

hello Support-team,

I joined xbox live gold a week ago with the purchase of my new xbox (the free trial version). On friday i bought the xbox live gold 1 year subscription. Also on friday i tried to join xbox live rewards. It didn't work so i read some faq's and found out i
    need to wait up to 96 hours. Today i tried it again but it still doesn't work. I'm quite confused because i already bought the paid version on the 18. Of november.

Can you please help me activating the paid version of xbox live gold and xbox live rewards?

Thanks

Jan

McSlowpants, Dec 17, 2014
  4. Once FadeS
    Once FadeS Guest

you don't get a message you have to look for them yourself in the games section of the store and buy them they are free but you need to click purchase on them this way you get your game have a good day

Once FadeS, Dec 17, 2014
  5. twomeetings
    twomeetings Guest
    I found "Max" in the store , but it's not free. I joined Xbox Live Gold on November 27, But didn't get two free games. :(

twomeetings, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Once FadeS Win User

you don't get a message you have to look for them yourself in the games section of the store and buy them they are free but you need to click purchase on them this way you get your game have a good day
  7. twomeetings Win User

I found "Max" in the store , but it's not free. :(
  8. Mr Durva Win User

Fable 3 on Demand Free?

Xbox Live Gold members will get two free games per month until the Xbox One launches in November, and first up on July 1 is Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed 2. In June, Gold members can snag Fable 3 for free.
  9. Ross NCC1701 Win User

Games with gold issue for November games?

I tend to agree with you. One of the 'selling points' for Xbox Live Gold is that we are supposed to get those free games. Although perhaps not a very good example, suppose you had to pay $50 to see a movie in a theater but the theater said you get to see
    two movies for that price but, in fact, you got one movie and a newsreel, would you be happy paying that $50 when, in principle, if only one movie was shown then the theater could have charged $25.

And whilst I am not someone to easily complain about the quality or type of game that is free with Games With Gold, I find it hard to swallow that most of the world gets a totally new game and here in Australia we get an old game - and, I might add, they
    tried to charge me nearly $27 for that 'free' game. I have no idea whether Powerstar Golf Full Game will eventually be free for us, but I wonder why they advertise it as free for November when, if fact, it is not yet free even though it's already November
    2nd. How many people just 'clicked' on download and have paid $27 for something that should be free, I wonder?
  10. Epic Louie Win User

So.. Where is Halo 3 Microsoft?

[quote user="vIv MIKE vIv"]

[quote user="Viral Cyrix"]

They didnts say in a few months he said in the coming months uptil the programme ends in december

[/quote]

November

[/quote]

December

What is Games with Gold and how long does it last?

We want to thank our existing Xbox Live Gold members and any new Gold members who may join during the rest of this year by providing two free game downloads a month from July through December 2013.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/games/games-with-gold
Thema:

1. I joined Xbox Live Gold on November 27, But didn't get two free games. - Similar Threads - joined Live Gold

2. If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold?: Hello, If I want to connect to the server in Minecraft, do I have to join xbox live gold? 9e4b7919-3170-4b14-9fdd-c03c79e7bbad
  3. I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta: It would always say lost something everytime I try to join my friend’s lobby on gta 3bcbbdcf-4b83-4cbe-9e69-65cca123d10b
  4. Why do I have to join Live Gold to play the online version of Red Dead Redemption 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have to join Live Gold to play the online version of Red Dead Redemption 2...: I bought Rede Dead Redemption 2 and there was clearly stated in the card "includes Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode and Red Dead Online" but now after installing it if I press on the online...
  5. Does my remaining xbox live gold get converted to ultimate if I join ultimate via Microsoft...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my remaining xbox live gold get converted to ultimate if I join ultimate via Microsoft...: So basically I have a subscription to Xbox live gold for 12 months, but I'm quite close to redeeming a 1 month of ultimate via the Microsoft rewards system. I know that if you upgrade to ultimate...
  6. Xbox360 Xbox Live Gold doesn't join games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox360 Xbox Live Gold doesn't join games: I have an issue regarding my Xbox 360 and joining online matches. I have a Xbox Live Gold membership so that I can play games online. If I want to join a game in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 it...
  7. UK 'invite a friend to join Xbox Live Gold and both get £10 credit' dashboard offer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    UK 'invite a friend to join Xbox Live Gold and both get £10 credit' dashboard offer: I invited my friend to join Xbox Live Gold because a promotion on the Xbox One dashboard said we would both get £10 of credit if I invited a friend and they joined. My friend joined via the email...
  8. I have Xbox live gold. But when I try to play online it's says join Xbox live ???

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox live gold. But when I try to play online it's says join Xbox live ???: my Xbox live runs out next on 09-02-2019 but when I try to play online it says join Xbox live?? . Please does someone know how to fix this ? c978044f-a4a8-476f-b2ca-58fa8bfb3482
  9. XBOX ONE keeps asking me to "JOIN XBOX LIVE GOLD"

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE keeps asking me to "JOIN XBOX LIVE GOLD": Hi, I am an Xbox one user. Unfortunately, as of today 03/26/18 everytime I try to play any game and my console logs into Xbox live and takes 2-3 seconds and tries to force me to subscribe to...
  10. XBOX ONE KEEPS ASKING ME TO JOIN XBOX LIVE GOLD

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE KEEPS ASKING ME TO JOIN XBOX LIVE GOLD: Hi, I am an Xbox one user. Unfortunately, as of today 03/26/18 everytime I try to play any game and my console logs into Xbox live and takes 2-3 seconds and tries to force me to subscribe to...