I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

Discus and support I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What shall I do it is very confusing please reply over tryed joining another party, restarting my Xbox but nothing works please help me What do I do??... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RAT POISON1136, Jun 16, 2024.

1. I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

What shall I do it is very confusing please reply over tryed joining another party, restarting my Xbox but nothing works please help me What do I do??

:)

RAT POISON1136, Jun 16, 2024
  2. Whitekiller100 Win User

Join game GTAV

Hi AzKxRider520....yes I have the option to press X and go to an online lobby....but I can't join game of my friends on the Xbox's menu.....(people part, friends, choose a friend and go to "join party or game")....and my friends are in a public session.....
  3. fastharry Win User

Chat problem with X Box One... ongoing problem.

[quote user="MetalLabrador"]

When I log on to play online games with my friends, I go into my friend list and I am able to join their party. When I join, my gamertag is listed with theirs in the party, but they can't hear me and I hear them through my surround sound speakers. I can
    get chat to work, but I always have to go to the dashboard and go to the upper left and select "Choose this person" for chat to start working. My friends said they don't have to do this. Why do I have to "choose this person" for the chat to start working?

[/quote]

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/nat-error-solution
  4. XxDioAlexX Win User

Can't access a party on Xbox One

I can't create or join a party on xbox one error code is 0x800C000B not only me all my friends cant my gamertag is
  5. Gerrybob1 Win User

xbox wont play any of my downloaded games

im getting this error code when i join my friends party 0x89231906
  6. Big-Pete Win User

Xbox 360 Xbox Live Disconnecting when In Party

It's still doing this.. all over the weekend, every time I joined a party or my friends joined my party I got disconnected from live and had to sign back in to live, once signed in it was fine..

I don't have this issue on the XO, I can join party's, or have friends join my party and it's fine..
Thema:

I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do...

1. I joined my friends Xbox part and it said ⚠ party encountered an error [0x8924000d] what do... - Similar Threads - joined friends part

2. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  3. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  4. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  5. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  6. I can't join my friends world on mc from pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't join my friends world on mc from pc: I can't join my friends world on minecraft bedrock. It says they aren't online right now and on the xbox app the join game and join party buttons are grayed out. All the settings are on for me to...
  7. Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join my friends game session in black ops 2?: I bought the digital version of black ops 2 and I can't join my friends online game sessions for black ops 2 zombies. I've read countless post with people with the same exact issue and no one can...
  8. minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    minecraft wont let me join my friend anymore: i play minecraft bedrock on computer and used to be able to join my friend (who plays on switch) about a few months ago. minecraft randomly stopped working for us one day, saying errors like...
  9. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  10. Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why am I not allowed to join my friend’s Minecraft world when I play on switch?: I play on a Switch, I bought Minecraft on my switch and Have a Microsoft account. I already tried to reset my switch and redo the wifi router. I don’t understand, I play Minecraft on a switch and...