I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back...

Discus and support I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; someone please help me resolve this problem 15130683-eff0-44a3-8017-320cad14931c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jackson_480, Oct 16, 2023.

1. jackson_480
    jackson_480 Guest

I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back...

someone please help me resolve this problem

:)

jackson_480, Oct 16, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back on today it said i needed game pass to join my friends on minecraft now. why is this the case?

Yes, check that your friend does not change the privacy settings.
    If they have the same version of minecraft installed.
  3. David Wirsching Win User

I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back on today it said i needed game pass to join my friends on minecraft now. why is this the case?

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If it asks you for a game pass to join your friends in Minecraft, it may be because the kingdom owner has changed the kingdom's privacy settings. If the realm owner has set the privacy settings to “Friends Only,” only players who have an Xbox Game Pass membership will be able to join the realm.

If you're not sure if the kingdom owner has changed their privacy settings, you can ask them directly. If you don't have an Xbox Game Pass membership and want to join the realm, you'll need to purchase a membership or ask the realm owner to change your privacy settings.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Do you have an active Game Pass subscription? This is required for online multiplayer.

Check your subscriptions here: https://account.microsoft.com/services

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. jackson_480 Win User

everytime he sends me a invite to the game i accept the invite and then it just takes me to purchase the game pass so there’s nothing else to do but buy it at this rate
  6. David Wirsching Win User

To change the Minecraft Realm privacy for everyone, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Xbox account.
    Open the Xbox app and select “Minecraft.”
    Select “Settings” and then “Privacy and security.”
    Select “Change online privacy and security settings.”
    Select “Everyone” to allow anyone to join your Realm, or select “Friends” to allow only your friends to join.
    Save the changes.
Thema:

1. I joined a minecraft realm with my friend yesterday but then today when i tried to get back... - Similar Threads - joined minecraft realm

2. Minecraft realm need people to join

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft realm need people to join: if you would like to join our bedrock realm just join the following code xbox only pls join _Lw6g6JskNg submitted by /u/Jdog_playz8520 [link] [comments]
  3. minecraft bedrock edition crashes when i join a realm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition crashes when i join a realm: ive had a problem for a while where if i were to try to join a realm either it hard crashes, meaning the game completly closes, or the textures just dont load, meaning the entire gui is missing,...
  4. Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot join any servers/lan or realms in minecraft due to Microsoft issue.: From last 3/4 days whenever i try to join any realms r any official ot futured server i get a error “You need to authenticate to Microsoft services or “we couldn’t validate your login” I did...
  5. My friends minecraft crashes when he joins a realm or server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friends minecraft crashes when he joins a realm or server: Me and my friends have a realm, I host it and it has been a source of entertainment for 3 years now, however recently one of my most active friends ran into an issue where whenever he joined a...
  6. I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join realms or create servers in Minecraft: I don't know how to join realms or create servers in Minecraft, it is saying that my Microsoft account is not set up like that, and I have tried many ways to do this, please help me....
  7. Joining Minecraft Realm on Mac

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joining Minecraft Realm on Mac: My boyfriend is sitting right next to me on his PS5 and I see him clicking "Invite" next to my Gamertag. No matter what I try (restarting computer, logging in and out of Microsoft account, closing...
  8. "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Unable to join realm" Minecraft Bedrock error: When I open Minecraft bedrock, the first 4-5 times of opening it it will be "Unable to join realms". Only fix is to quit and restart multiple times until it suddenly can join again. No other...
  9. Why can't I join a minecraft realm for a friend on PS5 but I can for a friend on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I join a minecraft realm for a friend on PS5 but I can for a friend on PC?: Whenever I try to accept a realm invite from a friend (their on PS5) it tells me that my privacy settings don't allow it and that it could be because I'm in a family. I'm not in a family and I...
  10. Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition won't allow me to join realms, but my Xbox settings are set to...: When trying to join a realm, I'm prompted with a message reading "You Need Permission," but all the relevant options are set to "allow" already. My Microsoft account is not part of a family, so...