I installed mk11 dlc using game pass but it won’t work when I try playing the game

Discus and support I installed mk11 dlc using game pass but it won’t work when I try playing the game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I’m having a very similar issue except I was able to download 2 dlc characters but when I tried to download spawn it won’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Isaiah Quinones, Jul 10, 2023.

1. I installed mk11 dlc using game pass but it won’t work when I try playing the game

I’m having a very similar issue except I was able to download 2 dlc characters but when I tried to download spawn it won’t let me. Paid for it and everything.

I also have the game pass

:)

Isaiah Quinones, Jul 10, 2023
  2. Miguel Saldana Win User

I installed mk11 dlc using game pass but it won’t work when I try playing the game

I bought the dlc on the game pass section, I have game pass ultimate

The titles where mk11 the joker, terminator, sindel, nightwolf, Shang stung, and spawn

I have an Xbox series s

And I’m not trying to play it on multiplayer
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hello Miguel Saldana,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

Have you tried accessing your DLC or add-on content by highlighting Mortal Kombat 11 in the Xbox dashboard menu?

To do that, press the Menu button and select “Manage Game and add-ons”. Then press the A button on the first option. If that doesn’t work, you can try downloading the files manually.

Let us know if works, if not then we can provide you another troubleshooting steps.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  4. Geri M. Win User

Hi Miguel Saldana,

We apologize for the late reply.

Can you also check if.

1. The account you use to purchase the DLC is the same account you are using with the game?
    2. Can you find it in your order history?
    3. If this is in your order history/library kindly check the DLC content/description if this can be use with the particular game?

Make sure to use the same credentials on your Xbox app and the time when you buy the DLC.

Please check the above and let us know.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  5. Isaiah Quinones Win User

I’m having a very similar issue except I was able to download 2 dlc characters but when I tried to download spawn it won’t let me. Paid for it and everything.

I also have the game pass
  6. Geri M. Win User

Hi Miguel Saldana,

We understand that the solutions we have provided did not resolve the problem.

To be able to provide you accurate resolution, may we ask for some information about it?

1. Where did you buy the DLC?
    2. Can you please provide the DLC title?
    3. Since this is added to Xbox Console, may we ask if you are using Xbox series X|S?
    4. Are you trying to play it on Multiplayer as it requires Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game pass ultimate?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

We found an article here that say's : "Sometimes a game requires completion of certain tasks before you can access your DLC, add-ons, or in-game currencies." Find your games and add-ons | Xbox Support.

[​IMG]

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you get this problem resolved.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. I installed mk11 dlc using game pass but it won’t work when I try playing the game - Similar Threads - installed mk11 dlc

2. Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app wont install on Windows 11 23h2: Hey, Ive been having issues with installing games from the Xbox Game Pass. I tried all the trouble shooting without uninstalling, then got to a point where uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox...
  3. How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install Google Chrome on my Xbox series x: can i install Google Chrome browser on my Xbox series x cbb023e8-ed64-4284-a214-b7441108606c
  4. Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to install Microsoft store over and over after successfully installing? (Xbox...: Microsoft store update randomly pops up every now and then. After it occurred a few times I noticed my xbox struggled to download/update anything. My internet connection is good. I've done all the...
  5. AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%

in XBoX on Windows
    AC Valhalla installation fails at 99.9%: Tried installing Assassins Creed Valhalla onto my Xbox one, it keeps stopping at 99.9% (92.25 GB of 92.3). I have seen this same issue on forums for the past couple months this year and have tried...
  6. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  7. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  8. My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox one S is throwing up error code 0x80248014 when I try to install YouTube, it's a...: It's a Xbox one s that I just bought off of a friend of mine, he said it didn't do that when he had it so I'm trying to figure out what the problem might be 65a0d12a-c8b2-49f0-a9ae-7124a1da3112
  9. Comparison of installed games between friends library’s

in XboX Insiders
    Comparison of installed games between friends library’s: Hey just an idea I thought would be cool, for years with my friends nearly every week or month when we get bored of a game we always ask what games the other has installed, there’s a way to check...
  10. Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft launcher refuses to install and I do not know why: Hello, I am currently dealing with an issue where Minecraft launcher refuses to work on my newly built pc. Windows 11 is activated and up to date and I have tried a variety of troubleshooting...