I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

Discus and support I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got into this argument with a older person on Xbox like a hour ago and I got really mad at Xbox and I hope they don't delete my Xbox account please... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ♡Miss Goshikku♡ ., Jun 21, 2023.

1. I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

I got into this argument with a older person on Xbox like a hour ago and I got really mad at Xbox and I hope they don't delete my Xbox account please

:)

♡Miss Goshikku♡ ., Jun 21, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they don't delete my Xbox account

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Have you already received a suspension?

If so, check if you are elegible for a case review

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

I would not worry about a simple discussion as a perma ban is only issued after a thorough investigation determines that a severe violation of Microsoft Services Agreement and Community Standards for Xbox has occurred on the service.
  3. InfoCone Win User

I hope we get this

Sony are getting exclusive "DLC" just like all older ubi games like getting older ac/moh games with the new ones. It'll more likely be a basic mission or something. That video above is main game content.
  4. ocelot20 Win User

I hope we get this

[quote user="Shaggy2000"]

Its just part of the gameplay of the new assassins Creed game, its not a stand alone game, so yes, it will be coming to xbox.

[/quote]

We know it is not a stand alone game. What the OP is asking is will the xbox version of Assassin's Creed 3 get this mission. As they announced the PS3 will get exclusive DLC then showed that gameplay video.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

I hope we get this

Its just part of the gameplay of the new assassins Creed game, its not a stand alone game, so yes, it will be coming to xbox.
  6. UnchargedTerror Win User

I hope we get this

is this confirmed at all? does anyone know?
Thema:

I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they...

1. I hope Xbox forgives me for getting mad at them for getting banned on Xbox I just hope they... - Similar Threads - hope forgives getting

2. Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it...: Why isnt my recently played with list not updating? Ive restarted my console hoping it would help. It’s only showing me from 8 hours ago. I need to see whom i just played with...
  3. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  4. somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.

in XBoX Accessibility
    somone plese help me with screen time this is my last hope before my xbox gose out a window.: i am the only person in my family but im set as a child and cant take my screen time away I've been dealing with this for 2 years can someone please help me. c8ecae20-d725-4110-bb78-feaa0757f91e
  5. I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.: I don’t know what it means. I’m my Xbox because I got seven strikes and then on the bottom says my expiration date May 24 of 2024 is that mean that they gonna cancel my membership or do I have to...
  6. I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hoping to purchase a digital copy of a game that’s on the Xbox store but says not...: Overlord 1 and 2 is on the Xbox store and I was hoping to buy it but it says it’s not currently available and I was hoping I could get my hands on it I use to play it when I was younger and was...
  7. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.: I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e
  8. Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get communication banned for telling someone I hope there heart condition gets worse?: I got ganged up on by a bunch of scummy people I used to play games with because they were caught using people & there Xbox community to scam & use people They also keep harassing me & I have a...
  9. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.: can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you....
  10. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...