I honestly hope this is the last generation of "gaming consoles".

Discus and support I honestly hope this is the last generation of "gaming consoles". in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I like gaming consoles. I'd be sad if they phased out, unless there was something better to migrate to. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tunsil, Mar 5, 2014.

  1. I honestly hope this is the last generation of "gaming consoles".


    I like gaming consoles. I'd be sad if they phased out, unless there was something better to migrate to.
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 5, 2014
    #16
  2. consoles are here to stay for years until nano chip super computers replace them one day!
     
    MyLife4Jehovah, Mar 5, 2014
    #17
  3. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    I don't think this gen should be the last gen of gaming consoles. Video gaming is a big hobby for many peps. Unless M doesn't want to make further generation gaming consoles after Xbox 1. Xbox 360 has been and still is, a BIG success and the Xbox brand is
    popular. It keeps US happy and M can generate profit. And I think M does the best job out of any other company in the world when it comes to gaming console because of the effort they put in, Xbox Live, and the games. Xbox and my video gaming wouldn't quite
    be enjoyable for me if M sold the Xbox brand. Unless something better came. I heard that they may only keep Xbox Live support for Xbox 360 open only until 2016. Only about 10 on my friends list play on Xbox 1 and like me we tend to play more on Xbox 360. They
    should though adopt at least most of the features and things you can do on Xbox 360 to Xbox 1 like voice messaging to other Xbox 1 users, USB support for videos/pictures which Xbox 360 has. I use to have a second hand PS2 just for TDU2 but sold it a month
    after getting it. It will take some getting use to adjusting from 360 and Xbox 1 but it's dominant service provider remains Xbox Live. Anyways heres the article a found which might indicate M will end support for 360. I think they should support it for longer
    especially if it's popular.
    news.cnet.com/.../microsoft-to-support-xbox-360-until-2016
     
    smileskybird, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. smileskybird Win User

    I honestly hope this is the last generation of "gaming consoles".

    I don't think this gen should be the last gen of gaming consoles. Video gaming is a big hobby for many peps. Unless M doesn't want to make further generation gaming consoles after Xbox 1. Xbox 360 has been and still is, a BIG success and the Xbox brand is
    popular. It keeps US happy and M can generate profit. And I think M does the best job out of any other company in the world when it comes to gaming console because of the effort they put in, Xbox Live, and the games. Xbox and my video gaming wouldn't quite
    be enjoyable for me if M sold the Xbox brand. Unless something better came. I heard that they may only keep Xbox Live support for Xbox 360 open only until 2016. Only about 10 on my friends list play on Xbox 1 and like me we tend to play more on Xbox 360. They
    should though adopt at least most of the features and things you can do on Xbox 360 to Xbox 1 like voice messaging to other Xbox 1 users, USB support for videos/pictures which Xbox 360 has. I use to have a second hand PS2 just for TDU2 but sold it a month
    after getting it. It will take some getting use to adjusting from 360 and Xbox 1 but it's dominant service provider remains Xbox Live. Anyways heres the article a found which might indicate M will end support for 360. I think they should support it for longer
    especially if it's popular.
    news.cnet.com/.../microsoft-to-support-xbox-360-until-2016
  5. Blitz23 NZ Win User

    I honestly hope this is the last generation of "gaming consoles".

    I have an easy solution for you, don't buy the next gen consoles. Either that or buy them all.

    I've been a console gamer since Atari 2600 and definitely want to see them continue! Love my hobby to much to see it disappear :)
  6. MyLife4Jehovah Win User

    I honestly hope this is the last generation of "gaming consoles".

    consoles are here to stay for years until nano chip super computers replace them one day!
  7. BizarroMantis Win User

    I honestly hope this is the last generation of "gaming consoles".

    I like gaming consoles. I'd be sad if they phased out, unless there was something better to migrate to.
  8. CODukes4 Win User

    I honestly hope this is the last generation of "gaming consoles".

    Consoles aren't even consoles anymore. They are modified PCs. Next time around they need to make them upgradeable.
Thema:

I honestly hope this is the last generation of "gaming consoles".

Loading...
  1. I honestly hope this is the last generation of "gaming consoles". - Similar Threads - honestly hope last

  2. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  3. Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox punish honest non-troll players for expressing frustration to annoying...: Why put punishing bans on players that follow the rules and enjoy themselves; instead of the malicious trolls who bug players to no end? What does it take for the Xbox community to voice their...
  4. Please help, New to xbox (No idea to be honest)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, New to xbox (No idea to be honest): New to xbox (No idea to be honest) can't log in. Keep getting "There's a problem with your account, Fix it at account.live.com, then come back to sign in". I have gone to this, there is nothing...
  5. Honest plead for a new way of game playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Honest plead for a new way of game playing: @ r/xboxinsiders please can we rip/burn old game discs (from the 360 etc) onto our xbox one or future xbox consoles plz plz plz plz plz ! submitted by /u/illicitlitmisfit [link] [comments]
  6. Honest Opinion: Forza Horizon or Need for Speed?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Honest Opinion: Forza Horizon or Need for Speed?: I know everyone has their own opinions. I am now asking you to openly (and appropriately) give your opinion on Forza Horizon (any game 1-4) or Need For Speed (any game). You can talk and debate...
  7. Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is no one fixing or being honest about issues with custom gamerpics not uploading on...: Dear Microsoft, I am asking about why there is a issue with uploading custom gamer pics on Xbox ones profile section and why are people being given the run around and not told about the real...
  8. Honest question.

    in XboX Insiders
    Honest question.: I wanted to know if reporting a problem via the in game option really actually helps? I ask because I have sent so many in, in regards to Battlefield V for example, and yet nothing seems to...
  9. Looking for fair honest RDR Players

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for fair honest RDR Players: The multiplayer in RDR can be some of the best I have seen when you are playing with fair honest players. I typically stay in the hardcore free roam sessions because there tends be less hackers...
  10. Just an honest post ( genuine experience)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Just an honest post ( genuine experience): It's okay I'm just going to try to Method I said but I appreciate all the help you guys are always really helpful 9:04 am Me I am about to run out of live time I could use a free 3 months LOL...