I Heart Horror Rewards not posting

Discus and support I Heart Horror Rewards not posting in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I purchased Layers of Fear and the Dead Island Definitive collection for the I Heart Horror mission back on 1 October. Afterwards, I unlocked 9... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Sabot Fox, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Sabot Fox
    Sabot Fox Guest

I purchased Layers of Fear and the Dead Island Definitive collection for the I Heart Horror mission back on 1 October. Afterwards, I unlocked 9 achievements in Layers between 5 and 6 October, and 11 achievements in Dead Island from the 12th on. While the
    Level 1 reward boost is showing as a pending credit, the level 2 boost hasn't popped up yet. In addition, even though I had over 5000 credits after the 15th, the credits never posted to my account.

:)

Sabot Fox, Oct 26, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I Heart Horror Rewards

Hello registradus,

Yes, you can choose to rent or buy video for that offer. We only look at the total spend amount for videos, so your ownership will not affect that calculation!

XBLRewards8, Oct 26, 2016
  3. registradus
    registradus Guest
    I Heart Horror Rewards

Does renting any of the Movies and TV shows
    from the list of approved titles count towards the $68.99?

registradus, Oct 26, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Sabot Fox,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We will adjust your account for completion of that offer. You should expect to see it pending by the end of next week, at the very latest.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: