I Heart Horror Promotion not unlocking

Discus and support I Heart Horror Promotion not unlocking in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to unlock the three stages of the I Heart Horror Promotion before it ends on the 31st, and right now I am stuck at level 1. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by The Higginbot, Oct 27, 2016.

1. I Heart Horror Promotion not unlocking

Hello, I am trying to unlock the three stages of the I Heart Horror Promotion before it ends on the 31st, and right now I am stuck at level 1. I purchased BioShock the Collection on the 22nd, and according to the FAQ, my rewards points should be pending
    within 96 hours. It is now 10/27 and so far I've got the same amount of points pending as I did before I spent the 59.99. I was intending to get the game anyway, but I probably wouldn't have gotten it so soon if it hadn't been part of the rewards program. I'd
    like to get the rewards points and unlock the other two levels, but I can't do that without the first level unlocking. HELP!

:)

The Higginbot, Oct 27, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I heart horror rewards promotion help

Hello Th33nd,

Purchases take up to 96 hours to be processed. The Credits are now pending in your account.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Th33nd
    Th33nd Guest
    I heart horror rewards promotion help

Hey guys so you were running a promotion where if you spent 59.99 before taxes on certain games, tv shows, and movies you could earn 5000 rewards points. I double checked the specific content and the amount of money spent and I reached the threshold to get
    the 5000 points but the "scare o meter" never updated and it seems i have no pending points either. Please help.

Th33nd, Oct 27, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello The Higginbot,

We see the Credits pending in your account. There was a small delay around the 26th that caused processing of purchases to be delayed by roughly a day. Apologies for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: