I Heart Horror Mission

Discus and support I Heart Horror Mission in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hey guys, So I completed all the criteria for the I Heart Horror mission, but the icons on the page and credit amounts haven't updated. I'm not sure... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VideoGamer0, Oct 26, 2016.

1. VideoGamer0
    VideoGamer0 Guest

I Heart Horror Mission

Hey guys,

So I completed all the criteria for the I Heart Horror mission, but the icons on the page and credit amounts haven't updated. I'm not sure what I did wrong. I DID use an Xbox Giftcard for some of the purchases, but even the ones I paid for with a credit card
    haven't been counted. Can someone shed some light on this for me? Thanks

:)

VideoGamer0, Oct 26, 2016
  2. Ev4s1oN
    Ev4s1oN Guest
    Level 2: I heart horror not received.

My post keeps getting removed and I am not sure why :S

I never received my rewards for Level 2 of the October Mission: I Heart Horror.

Ev4s1oN, Oct 26, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    I Heart Horror Rewards

Hello registradus,

Yes, you can choose to rent or buy video for that offer. We only look at the total spend amount for videos, so your ownership will not affect that calculation!

XBLRewards8, Oct 26, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

I Heart Horror Mission

Hello VideoGamer0,

The use of currency from your Microsoft Account (gift cards) is fine for being Rewarded. However, since we must receive the data for your purchase and process it, it takes up to 96 hours for purchases to be recognized. I can confirm at this point in time
    we have not yet processed your recent purchases.

XBLRewards8, Oct 27, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I Heart Horror Mission