I heard third party devices are getting banned

Discus and support I heard third party devices are getting banned in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am 90% sure I have undiagnosed tourettes and would like to know if I could get banned/console banned for using a strikepack. My thumbs uncontrollably... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ✝️ ., Feb 12, 2024.

1. ✝️ .
    ✝️ . Guest

I am 90% sure I have undiagnosed tourettes and would like to know if I could get banned/console banned for using a strikepack. My thumbs uncontrollably flick up pretty often and it makes it hard to control recoil in a lot of games. I bought a strikepack and it helped a lot with the recoil control and would like to know if I could be banned for this necessity. If the answer is yes I will stop using it.

:)

✝️ ., Feb 12, 2024
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

It's unlicensed 3rd party controllers that are being banned. If all it does is help with you use your official Xbox controller. Then I highly doubt you would have an issue. If there was an issue, then a notification would pop up on your console, saying it would stop working in 30 days.
  3. DeathWishCoffee Win User

Dumd question?

When it comes to third party devices I personally would steer clear and just by a Microsoft HDD. No need to take a risk of getting a new console banned.
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

Mouse for Xbox 360

Source?

There are some UNAUTHORIZED third party devices that can gain you a ban from Xbox Live for using.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Third party devices

Hello, EGO. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Yes, you may receive a console ban for using such devices. They're not allowed at all on Xbox because they give you an advantage against other players and also enable features that are not official.
    So, it can be considered as console tampering / modification.

If you allow me, it is recommended to suspend the use of this device if you're using it. Please always aim to use official accessories, and in case you are not aware, you can use a keyboard and mouse on games where the developer already enabled the feature.

Regards,

Arturo.
  6. IceCom Win User

Use of aftermarket hard drive

It doesn't answer the question of whether a third party device is an unauthorized device. If you use a third party device as an original one (there is no original devices to purchase in the market), would it be an unauthorized upgrade, the use of a third
    party device?
Thema:

1. I heard third party devices are getting banned - Similar Threads - heard third party

2. When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i was starting a game on my xbox series s, i heard slight crackling noises, is it the...: Heard some cracking noises while starting watch dogs, is the series s damaged or is it the tv? 5f902a9e-a25b-4b9c-8e44-c8024d0abb86
  3. Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar party chat, I can't be heard: This issue has happened since the Xbox game bar update a couple of days ago. I can hear my friends in party chat, and no one can hear me while the game bar operates in the background. I've...
  4. I can hear me teammates in Fortnite but I can’t be heard why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can hear me teammates in Fortnite but I can’t be heard why?: I got this Xbox one 3 days ago and the voice chaye worked perfectly fine until today at first I couldn’t be heard but I fixed it. Then later on I couldn’t be heard at all I reset my counsel and...
  5. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  6. i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i just bought a new xbox series x today for the sole purpose that i heard the old cod games...: i recently bought a new xbox series x to play mw2 online i had. to make a new account i just downloaded mw2 and i it won’t let me play online it keeps saying this account can not play on xbox live...
  7. Opportunity to have your voice heard

in XboX Insiders
    Opportunity to have your voice heard: On Friday I ave an opportunity to speak with some of the Heads of Microsoft & the Heads of the Xbox department and I'm encouraged to come with suggestions on how they can improve their services....
  8. How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get heard by an actual Microsoft employee?: I've been trying to remove/delete my old Xbox profile from my Microsoft account, but I haven't found any way to do so. The only support I've been able to find is this community support thing, but...
  9. I’ve heard horror stories of people getting corrupted files and losing 100s of hours of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve heard horror stories of people getting corrupted files and losing 100s of hours of...: I own an Xbox series s, I want to know how to safely save my games or have a back up save in case of file corruption or lost progress. 96618c95-a655-44d8-8517-bad7f1f18542
  10. What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark: Survival Evolved Windows 10? and i heard of an update, when does...: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, it didn't work. i tried restarting my computer, it didn't work. I would please like a response please and thank you...