i heard the rewards program can help me purchase games that i would like to have

Discus and support i heard the rewards program can help me purchase games that i would like to have in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I heard the rewards program can help me purchase games that I want and also I have been a xbox live customer for a very long time and would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CrazyGamerx1991, Nov 19, 2016.

1. i heard the rewards program can help me purchase games that i would like to have

I heard the rewards program can help me purchase games that I want and also I have been a xbox live customer for a very long time and would like to earn my rewards you can shoot me a message on xbox.com or email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

CrazyGamerx1991, Nov 19, 2016
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Microsoft store purchases not rewardable or rewarded?

It depends on which Rewards program you're referring to.

For the Xbox Rewards program, you only receive credits for microsoftstore.com purchases if there is a specific offer for them. For help with that program, you would need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

For the Microsoft Rewards program I believe it also depends on what offers they are running at the time. For assistance with that program, you would have to contact their customer support. Their contact can be found on their redemption page.

Smwutches, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Not getting any Xbox Live Rewards

I have been a member of Xbox Rewards for years and I have noticed lately that I don't get any rewards. I have been stuck at 4,000 points for as long as I can remember. I would like to be able to be part of the rewards program but I feel like my account is
    not cooperating with me. Someone please help.

A 5iLeNt KiLa, Nov 19, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

i heard the rewards program can help me purchase games that i would like to have

If you haven't signed up already, you would need to sign up at Xbox Live Rewards in order to start earning credits. In order to receive credits, you would need to complete the offers listed on the Missions page of the site. Credits are deposited into
    your account as currency you can use to make purchases after you have at least 5,000 credits pending.

Smwutches, Nov 20, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: