I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is...

Discus and support I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haver tried to sign out of store and back in I have tried xbox app and both say I have to buy Java. What can I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James Staight, Aug 5, 2023.

1. I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is...

I haver tried to sign out of store and back in I have tried xbox app and both say I have to buy Java.

What can I do?

:)

James Staight, Aug 5, 2023
  2. MrQuackDuck Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is not updating to new versions on my PC.

Minecraft Launcher is the same thing as Minecraft Java! I have issue with Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Not JAVA EDITION). Do you understand this?
    When i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on my laptop from Microsoft Store it has the latest version but when i installed Minecraft: Bedrock Edition at another device (PC) from Microsoft store it stuck on 1.17.10 version and don't updating to 1.17.41 version. This is Microsoft Store's problem, it doesn't updating my Minecraft to the last version on my PC.

P.S PC and laptop has Windows 10.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is mentioned, please help

Hello
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Sorry if what I'm going to say may appear to be nonsense but if you need to download the java application You can download it for free from the manufacturer's website that I'm sending you here. Now if you're talking about Minecraft Java, please get in touch again.

www.java.com

This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.'
  4. Odin Spjut Win User

Minecraft Java Redeeming

I have this exact issue. I own the Minecraft Bedrock edition (for windows 10), and can install and play it through the minecraft launcher. I get the message in the launcher that I'm eligible for the Java edition, and click to try to redeem it, which takes me here: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9nxp44l49shj I sign in to my Microsoft account on the web, and it still says "Buy" rather than "Get" and there's no option to change things.

I've tried uninstalling all minecraft stuff, resetting my windows store and xbox app accounts, and restarting the computer. I can reinstall minecraft just fine and still play the Bedrock Edition, but the Java edition remains unavailable.
  5. Marrion_Y Win User

How to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition

Hi Cavan Johnsen,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you are trying to get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, and you have Minecraft Bedrock for PC, but you are unable to access the Java tab. I'll be happy to assist you with this.

Firstly, it's important to note that Minecraft Java and Minecraft Bedrock are two separate versions of the game. Minecraft Java is the original version of the game, while Minecraft Bedrock is the cross-platform version of the game that is available on multiple devices.

To get Minecraft Java with Bedrock Edition, you will need to purchase Minecraft Java separately. You can purchase Minecraft Java from the official Minecraft website. Once you have purchased Minecraft Java, you will be able to access the Bedrock Edition by logging into your Microsoft account and downloading the game from the Microsoft Store. However, if you have purchased Minecraft Bedrock Edition before June 6th, 2022, you are eligible to redeem a free copy of Minecraft Java Edition from the official website. Here are the steps to do so:

1. Go to Minecraft: Java & Bedrock Edition for PC Standard Edition and log in with your Microsoft account.

2. Click on "Redeem a copy" and follow the instructions to claim your code.

3. Download the Minecraft Launcher for Windows from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download and install it on your PC.

4. Sign into the Launcher using your Microsoft account, and you will be able to run Java Edition.

If you are unable to access the Java tab on the Minecraft launcher, it could be due to a few reasons. One possible reason is that you may not have purchased Minecraft Java yet. Another possible reason is that you may not have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher.

To log into your Minecraft account on the launcher, follow these steps:

1. Open the Minecraft launcher.

2. Click on the "Settings" button.

3. Click on the "Accounts" tab.

4. Enter your Minecraft account email and password.

5. Click on the "Save" button.

Once you have logged into your Minecraft account on the launcher, you should be able to access the Java tab and purchase Minecraft Java.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Marrion
  6. Geri M. Win User

I bought Minecraft Java&Bedrock deluxe edition for my pc, but it will only let me play the bedrock edition even though i bought both.

Hello Daniel Glays,

We appreciate for your patience.

Based on additional research, if you bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock together but can only play Minecraft for Windows, it may be due to family sharing. If you are playing Minecraft for Windows through family sharing, you may not be able to access Minecraft: Java Edition without buying on this account.

You can also try signing out on Microsoft Store App, Xbox App, as well as Minecraft launcher then sign back in.

Or, try to validate first if the transaction is successful. Please sign in to Microsoft account | Order history and check if you can see the order from there stated as “completed”. Once confirmed sign out on Microsoft Store App, Xbox App, as well as Minecraft launcher then sign back in.

Here are some helpful links for you to check.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
Thema:

I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is...

1. I haver Minecraft for Windows (Bedrock) in my Microsoft Store and can not access Java as is... - Similar Threads - haver Minecraft Windows

2. My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    My keyboard doesn't work on minecraft bedrock on windows 10: It doesn't search on xbox and search bar either 385e9ce1-294e-4976-bfe9-6256c1cc3c49
  3. Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a reason for me not to be able to join an unfeatured server in Minecraft bedrock...: I do not know why but i have watch videos and videos and they are just not helping its not letting me join an un featured server. Is this a missing feature in the new update or a bug? Ps I'm on...
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  6. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  7. How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to enable cross play on minecraft with Ps4 and Xbox One: cannot get my friend who plays on a Ps4 to play she is using a microsoft account so it should work i have a Xbox One S and all the settings are set to allow from communation snd everything cross...
  8. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  9. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  10. How to get refund my Minecraft coin

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get refund my Minecraft coin: There is a bug in Minecraft badrock edition I found a good texture pack but my Minecraft coin are missing then I noticed "Roads + Add-on" are purchased but I don't purchase please give me my...