I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

Discus and support I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James Wingate, Jun 18, 2024.

1. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on my account where I can see the return order and the status is you're waiting to receive it. I followed the guide on where to find it on my account when I log on but the option to print it is not where the guide says it is supposed to be.

I have tried calling and spending ages going round in circles got told I'd get a call back straight away from the relevant department even though she could see my order she couldn't see or tell me where the return label was. Got the call back half an hour later tried telling them and the line went dead with no further attempt to call me back.

I have tried the feedback/help options but get no where getting a decent response and virtually impossible to speak to anyone or get a decent answer on where to find this label to print off to return this faulty item.

You need better ways of helping your clients as this has taken far too much of my time to still not get an answer.

:)

James Wingate, Jun 18, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty