I haven't received my refund from Microsoft even though my item shows it was received by...

Discus and support I haven't received my refund from Microsoft even though my item shows it was received by... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought an Elite Series 2 Core controller from the Microsoft Store on June 11. It came defective, so I immediately went through the return/refund... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Kerminater, Jun 26, 2023.

1. I haven't received my refund from Microsoft even though my item shows it was received by...

I bought an Elite Series 2 Core controller from the Microsoft Store on June 11. It came defective, so I immediately went through the return/refund process and sent it back on June 15. UPS tracker shows they received it on June 19. I read somewhere that it may take 3-5 days for the refund to come through after they receive it. It's been 6 days and still no refund. The Order History page for my item shows "return in progress" as if nothing has even happened yet.

Where do I go to get this issue solved?

:)

The Kerminater, Jun 26, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I haven't received my refund from Microsoft even though my item shows it was received by...