I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week

Discus and support I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week fba830ec-70d0-4458-9544-fed219c80410 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Damien Spear, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Damien Spear
    Damien Spear Guest

:)

Damien Spear, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Damien, you have already received a refund department response saying that your refund has been approved, if yes, there are two possibilities.

If your purchase was made with microsoft account balance it quickly returns to your account.

However, if you used a credit card, Microsoft refunded the amount to your card within 72 hours, but because it doesn't have access to financial transactions from financial entities, it may take more than 30 days to appear on your invoice because of your credit card billing cycle.
  3. inception3 Win User

COD Modern warfare causa daños a consolas xbox one [Translation - COD Modern warfare causes damage to xbox one consoles]

My xbox one x keeps shutting oldown after playing modern warfare ( new game). Why can't you guys fix this? It's been over a week people....c'mon
  4. taz1879 Win User

Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen

I have the same issue and haven't received nor could I find any help. I had bought Modern Warfare and have not been able to play since updating warzone.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

It been over a week and I never received my refund

Hello, how are you? My name is Matthew. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Instructions on how to request a refund can be found at the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

- If you are unable for some reason, you will need to contact support, you may be contacting them by following the instructions below.

Visit the website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Click on contact us

Or

Ask an agent a question

- Describe the problem you are having, if you are going to use the ask a question to an agent option, to get redirected faster to a real person, enter the term 'talk to agent' and then choose the categories of your problem.

- Choose to get a callback or talk to one of the community gamers, you will be redirected to the right sector

*Thank you in advance for contacting.
  6. Vardagul Win User

I have asked for a refund for something I have accidently bought, it has been a week and two days, please assist.

Hi Cherri! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

Since it has been over a week and you haven't received your refund, I strongly suggest that you will need to contact your bank to follow up on the refund process.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
Thema:

1. I haven't received my refund for Modern Warfare and its been over a week - Similar Threads - haven't received refund

2. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  3. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  4. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  5. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  6. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  7. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  8. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  9. I haven't received my refund from Microsoft even though my item shows it was received by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received my refund from Microsoft even though my item shows it was received by...: I bought an Elite Series 2 Core controller from the Microsoft Store on June 11. It came defective, so I immediately went through the return/refund process and sent it back on June 15. UPS tracker...
  10. I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund: Brought a game didn't install ,tried again didn't install charged me twice still didn't install 9b5f84ed-dd7c-4bf9-88a1-ce1913436b81