I haven't received my Halo Wars:DE code via email despite redeeming HW2:UE on 3rd April

Discus and support I haven't received my Halo Wars:DE code via email despite redeeming HW2:UE on 3rd April in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does the code need to be resent or do I just need to wait even longer? 95f62319-d11c-4a75-9216-181db40b4880 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dubhzo, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Dubhzo
    Dubhzo Guest

I haven't received my Halo Wars:DE code via email despite redeeming HW2:UE on 3rd April

Does the code need to be resent or do I just need to wait even longer?

:)

Dubhzo, Apr 17, 2017
  2. nmpoullos
    nmpoullos Guest
    Haven't received Halo Wars DE code

I haven't received my Halo Wars DE code after having pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 UE in August.

nmpoullos, Apr 17, 2017
  3. AaronAsh
    AaronAsh Guest
    Halo Wars DE code not received for Windows 10

I purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate from Amazon on April 14th, but still have not received my code for Halo Wars Definitive Edition on PC.

I can provide a screen capture of my HW2 receipt if requested.

AaronAsh, Apr 17, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live.

Enjoy! I haven't received my Halo Wars:DE code via email despite redeeming HW2:UE on 3rd April :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Apr 18, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there!

I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live.

Enjoy! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

Did not receive Halo Wars DE with the HW2 UE

Hey, Slip! I've sent you an Xbox Live message. You can check them
    here
    on the website! Thanks for posting. :D

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
  7. MINTY BADGER 96 Win User

No gears of war beta code

I still haven't received my beta code even though I bought and played gears of war UE on day one and have played it almost everyday since. My friend already has her code and she didn't play the game until April! By the time I get my code early access will
    be over.
  8. Mister Maka Win User

Where is the Halo Wars DE Code?

Hey WeRolf!

When did you redeem the code provided by Amazon? Once you redeem the code for Halo Wars 2, you should receive a code for Halo Wars DE within 7-10 days.
  9. jenabkhan Win User

Halo Wars DE code has not arrived not yet

pre ordered on the 18th, redeemed my code for HW2, still haven't gotten my HW:DE code. Store shows I own the HW Ultimate Edition
Thema:

1. I haven't received my Halo Wars:DE code via email despite redeeming HW2:UE on 3rd April - Similar Threads - haven't received Halo

2. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  3. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  4. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  5. I haven't receive my refund yet

in XBoX on Windows
    I haven't receive my refund yet: so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on...
  6. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  7. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  8. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  9. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  10. I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't received the xbox live gold conmemorative badge: All of my friend got the badge. I just have the 4 years live active and the ambassadors badge. f373b9fb-3d60-41be-a37a-aadd654671da