I haven't receive my refund yet

Discus and support I haven't receive my refund yet in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by luvwest, Jan 22, 2024.

1. luvwest
    luvwest Guest

so I requested a refund on 7/1/24 it has been 15 days since then, yet I still haven't gotten my money back. when I checked on https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders it said "Request approved" but when I go to https://account.microsoft.com/billi...riod=ThreeMonths&type=All&filterChangeCount=2 there is no info about it, it just says "Completed" but with other refunds, it says refunded or has a line with 3 dots indicating the refund progression. I am frustrated and confused, I just want some answers.

:)

luvwest, Jan 22, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

3. Sun Khou Win User

Haven't received refund yet

Hello Erisirus,

We are very sorry for the late follow-up,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link:Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Sun Khou Win User

Haven't received refund yet

Hello Erisirus,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description you posted, it seems that you have an issue with Xbox wherein even though you have already managed to cancel your order on the same day you have ordered it. But you are still not getting a refund on the product that you have ordered.

Let’s work together in finding the best solution to this issue.

In the meantime, we would like you to try the steps provided from this link: Request a refund for digital games | Xbox Support.

If the provided link does not help you with your current concern. We suggest that you send or email them back our refund team about this problem.

Hope this helps,

Sincerely

Khou Sun

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. Collier1313 Win User

Refund?

I haven't received a refund yet.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

Hello again Bobby, please try doing the things I mentioned in my previous response so they can assist you.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. I haven't receive my refund yet - Similar Threads - haven't receive refund

2. I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received the shipping label to return an item in warranty: I have completed an order to return a faulty controller and have been waiting 3 days to get the email with the return label to send it back to you,. It is not in my spam/junk folder it is not on...
  3. Why haven't I received my refund?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why haven't I received my refund?: Hey there, I recently requested a refund for a purchase I made and I was notified that it was processed. However, I have not seen the funds hit my account. d086611f-cc2f-4180-a7bd-2ab130ec473f
  4. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  5. why haven't I received a gifted game

in XBoX Accessibility
    why haven't I received a gifted game: hey Microsoft I recently just gifted myself a digital game called Who's your Daddy on Xbox and for some reason I haven't received it all day I would like some help please....
  6. Bought a shark card and haven't received it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a shark card and haven't received it?: Hi, l purchased a shark for my brother today and still not apprearing on his xbox one account? Any help would be appreciated IV tried restarting the game and the Xbox...
  7. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  8. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  9. I haven't received my refund from Microsoft even though my item shows it was received by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I haven't received my refund from Microsoft even though my item shows it was received by...: I bought an Elite Series 2 Core controller from the Microsoft Store on June 11. It came defective, so I immediately went through the return/refund process and sent it back on June 15. UPS tracker...
  10. I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been charged twice for game I haven't received I want a refund: Brought a game didn't install ,tried again didn't install charged me twice still didn't install 9b5f84ed-dd7c-4bf9-88a1-ce1913436b81