I haven't choose gold service but get a $65 bill

Discus and support I haven't choose gold service but get a $65 bill in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account is [Mod Removed] . I just get a bill from my credit card but I haven't chose the gold service. Can I get the redeeming?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PeterCDMA, Nov 2, 2015.

1. PeterCDMA
    PeterCDMA Guest

My account is [Mod Removed] .

I just get a bill from my credit card but I haven't chose the gold service.

Can I get the redeeming?

:)

PeterCDMA, Nov 2, 2015
  2. John Nicol
    John Nicol Guest
    Why are we paying for free services like YouTube and Canadian TV?

True, nobody forces anyone and I choose not to have Gold membership and I choose to point out that the services are expensive in Canada compared to the same XBox Live offering in other countries. In fact we get less, but pay more. I choose to voice my
    opinion about it. If the majority of people choose to get screwed by MS, then fine. I choose to use free services elsewhere, but still reserve the right voice my opinion about it as a consumer. Geez, why bother.

John Nicol, Nov 2, 2015
  3. Odymex
    Odymex Guest
    Still a gold member with no valid credit card on account?

I never got the chance to update my credit information .Now with the auto-renewal happening, they keep sending me e-mails telling me my credit card has expired and they cannot bill me. However, I am still a gold member, and the auto-renewal was to take
    place on 9/21/11. I know I can just call them to cancel my account, but what will happen to my account? I'm not sure I understand why they're still allowing me gold membership even though I haven't paid (Regardless, I haven't used the xbox live service at
    all since I haven't been on my xbox in 2 months, I just know this through their website).

Odymex, Nov 2, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Please do not post personal info like your email address on the forums.

Anything to do with billing & you would need to contact support
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

They are the only ones who can help & have access to your billing info.

Daft Badger, Nov 2, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: