I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops

Discus and support I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops 575a68ea-596c-4c66-af20-504ab9e131e4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matt Brind, Sep 27, 2023.

1. Matt Brind
    Matt Brind Guest

I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops

:)

Matt Brind, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

May you kindly confirm where you are facing these issues: Console (Please specify which Console) / PC / Mobile device? You can try to uninstall the game. Restart your device. Then install it again.

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. ACPcola Win User

Sonic Generations Demo Available on Xbox LIVE

I haven't been able to touch a Sonic game since the
    Sonic Unleashed disaster.
    [​IMG]
  4. Polletegeist Win User

what is gamestop giving for midnight release?

Game Stop have been selling it since saturday...
  5. WaRM anD SNUGGY Win User

Minecraft freezes after "Initializing Server"

I've stopped playing minecraft ever since I couldn't load my world. its been a week or 2 since. I've spent a lot of time on this world.
  6. Rostom L Win User

I haven't been able to get into the Minecraft launcher for MacOS since Thursday

Thema:

1. I haven't been able to start Minecraft since Saturday. It loads to 41% and then stops - Similar Threads - haven't been able

2. I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been...: I have an unknown charge from microsoft “MICROSOFT*XBOX GAME425-6816830 WA” i haven't been on my xbox in months. What do I do to get this money back. c652a905-c898-4c71-aba3-d24809f4de0c
  3. I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been suspended a couple times but I haven't done anything wrong and now I'm banned...: My guy is Qazmy and I got banned for no reason 55e0892c-7e27-4a73-a700-a111613ae189
  4. Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...: If someone could help that would be great 35e16f35-e081-4e0e-9d26-14f88c2b491f
  5. I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    I started an order to get my controller repaired and I haven't been emailed a shipping label: Posted the order on the 5th of September and havent got my shipping label emailed to me. I have called Microsoft support and have been unable to get help. 91a57611-a7a1-45a3-93be-c4fe2ee76295
  6. I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't share my real name but I haven't been suspended before.: I am quite confused,I went to change my real name and apparently showing it is blocked due to my past behavior? But haven't had any suspensions to my knowledge and the enforcement page says this...
  7. Why has my refund limit been reached when I haven't requested one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my refund limit been reached when I haven't requested one?: My 3 year old son accidentally purchased a digital game and in game currency. I requested to have it refunded within the hour it was purchased and it was denied saying that I had reached the max...
  8. I thought it says as long as you haven't been banned in the last 12 months, that you can be...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I thought it says as long as you haven't been banned in the last 12 months, that you can be...: So you can't be an Xbox ambassador if you ever been banned ever, as long as you had an Xbox? I thought it said that as long as you haven't been banned in the past year or the past 12 months that...
  9. Haven't been able to play Xbox games for over a month, getting MULTIPLE errors!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Haven't been able to play Xbox games for over a month, getting MULTIPLE errors!!: I haven't been able to play Xbox games for a little over a month now. It started saying that the game was not available for my account, (even though it is and i CAN download the game). Then...
  10. I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can...: I live in Russia and I haven't been able to log in to my account for several days, can someone explain to me what's going on. 4e6377cf-4e8e-486c-b321-c27e3766d7ce