I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two

Discus and support I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I thought it may have something to do with a previous suspension on my account but my enforcement history isn’t even showing suspensions I know should... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by otis nunya, Aug 13, 2023.

1. otis nunya
    otis nunya Guest

I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two

I thought it may have something to do with a previous suspension on my account but my enforcement history isn’t even showing suspensions I know should be there. Is there a reason for this?

:)

otis nunya, Aug 13, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help.

Follow the instructions below!

Go to your Xbox console settings. Select Network Settings > Advanced Settings. Select Alternate MAC address. Click the Clear button. Restart the console when prompted. If the above method doesn't work, change the DNS from automatic to manual. Set Primary and Secondary DNS.

I hope I helped and see you soon.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

Looking for group create and be interested in a post not working

Hey there, AwsomeBeasts!

I'm incredibly sorry to see any issues with LFG! However, this thread is a bit old, and the original poster has likely resolved their issue. In order to receive the individual assistance you deserve, please post up a new detailed thread so that our community
    can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding!

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  4. DeniqL Win User

I cant create a looking for group post

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Can you please try power cycling both your router and console to then try again?
  5. Alfie Harnett Win User

I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

It says “failed to post looking for group” when i try to post and “failed to send request” when i try and “be interested” in posts
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

I cant post or “be interested” in any looking for group posts

Hi Alfie. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I'm sorry you are experiencing issues creating LFG posts. Can you describe what happens when you try to make a post? Are you receiving any error messages or error codes? If so, please provide them.
Thema:

1. I haven’t been able to create or interest in looking for group posts for about a year or two - Similar Threads - haven’t been able

2. I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a refund on something I bought it’s been 10 days but I haven’t gotten my Microsoft...: I bought nba2k24 season pass and requested a refund due to it not working yet it got accepted but I haven’t gotten the money back I still got 0.32$ 90460749-b213-4c71-bc0f-0e8e083004f3
  3. Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...

in XBoX on Windows
    Yo guys I requested a refun and haven’t received my payment and it’s been 17 days since...: I requested a refund it got approved 17 days ago still haven’t got the payment bc2f123b-cb0f-4c2e-a98d-e70680e14f64
  4. Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    Requested a refund it was approved but it’s been more than a week and a half and I haven’t...: So I’m an accidental purchase and I requested a refund was approved on that refund said it would take 3 to 5 business days to be in my account again it’s been over a week and a half and have not...
  5. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  6. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.: So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth...
  7. i have been charged in september and december for 17.99 to my phone bill but i haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have been charged in september and december for 17.99 to my phone bill but i haven’t...: i don’t understand what it could be or how it is happening 02093571-bc79-4642-8522-a63eefdc9657
  8. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052
  9. For the last few days I haven’t been getting battlepass unlocks that I’ve tokened and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    For the last few days I haven’t been getting battlepass unlocks that I’ve tokened and...: For example, I purchase an Xperia unlock with a token and it doesn’t show up in game. a63d10e6-1e30-47b9-bf7c-ed7399f92ac8
  10. I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given the...: I have completed halo mcc Spartan ops all on legendary solo and haven’t been given my achievements please fix this because I just spent god knows amount of hours getting these achievements but I...