I have Xbox version of MK1 can I play it on a PC? Since I don't have Xbox console

Discus and support I have Xbox version of MK1 can I play it on a PC? Since I don't have Xbox console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox version of MK1, Can I play it on a PC? Since I don't have an Xbox console or can I play it on Xbox cloud gaming? Or I just can't and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Faynard, Sep 30, 2023.

1. Faynard
    Faynard Guest

I have Xbox version of MK1 can I play it on a PC? Since I don't have Xbox console

I have an Xbox version of MK1, Can I play it on a PC? Since I don't have an Xbox console
    or can I play it on Xbox cloud gaming? Or I just can't and need to have an Xbox console?
    I can't see the game in my library on xbox app but I already completed the order

:)

Faynard, Sep 30, 2023
  2. Faynard Win User

Yeah, I know. I'm not buying the game, I received the product key from a friend and redeemed it on the Xbox app. I thought it would appear and download to play it. apparently not
  3. Faynard Win User

Thank you for the answer
    I have another question about it from my curiosity. if the game is available in the Xbox Play Anywhere catalog later like a year or more. will I be able to install and play it on PC or do I still need to buy it later?
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

I see. I'm sorry to hear that, but in this case, you'll only be able to play the game on an Xbox console. Unfortunately, your friend was also mistaken in thinking you could play it on a PC.
  5. Gerardo CG Win User

Hello again,

As Tezzarrific mentioned before, it appears that Mortal Kombat 1 is not available on the Microsoft Store or Xbox App on Windows. You will need to purchase it from different platforms or launchers.

It is unlikely that the game will become part of Xbox Play Anywhere in the future. Generally, games become part of that catalog from their initial release, and it's not common for them to be added later. Additionally, for a game to be eligible for Xbox Play Anywhere, it needs to be available on the Microsoft Store on Windows, which is not the case here.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

I dont even think Mortal Kombat 1 is on the xbox app/windows store, it would have to be purchased from steam, gog or epic.
Thema:

1. I have Xbox version of MK1 can I play it on a PC? Since I don't have Xbox console - Similar Threads - version MK1 play

2. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...
  3. Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know when the final version of the June update will be available?. HELP!!: I have an Xbox One S that was enrolled in Xbox Insider, the hard drive was damaged and the system version does not allow installing another hard drive with the update available on the Xbox page....
  4. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  5. The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    The xbox x has the same issues with the communication or just the old version ?: I got the same issue with my xbox one but i just gonna upgrade for the new (xbox x) to see if i can solve the problem 6d05017f-e5a6-492a-af80-f96e017ad01c
  6. Elite Series 2 Controller Firmware Version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Firmware Version: Surfing the web a couple of days ago, I noticed there is an advanced firmware version (version 5.21.3230.0) for the Elite Series 2 controller but somehow I can't update to that version. My...
  7. Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S?: Just as the title says, Will the Razer Kraken Kitty V2 Bluetooth version work with xbox series S? I only find info about the usb version, with some other dongles attached and about 3.5mm jack...
  8. Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming sim 22 Game pass version not up to date, game pass stuck on 1.13.1.1 when everyone...: Hi, me and my friends have been playing farming Simulator 22 on xbox game pass, we play on a dedicated server that we pay to host, after the recent updates to the game game pass has been left...
  9. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  10. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...