I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...

Discus and support I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MDKCODE187 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Jun 21, 2019.

1. I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...

/u/MDKCODE187, Jun 21, 2019
  2. Panno92 Win User

Changing Xbox subscription from gamepass to gold

No you don't need to cancel the subscription, you will simply need to wait the natural expiration.

From what you have written I think that you have a Gamepass Ultimate (which already includes all Gold benefits), therefore your only way to have only an active gold is this:

- cancel the recurring billing for Gamepass Ultimate (already done)

- wait until the natural expiration of Gamepass Ultimate

- Buy a Gold Membership Card or activate the gold subscription on the xbox store

Unfortunately there is no way to make a direct downgrade from Gamepass Ultimate to Gold

I hope this could help you
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox Live

it will convert gold to 4 months gamepass ultimate, if you want the gold for the full 12 months let the gamepass ultimate expire first.
  4. Wadski Win User

If I redeem a Live Gold code to my existing Gamepass Ultimate would It extend my gamepass ultimate?

To specifically answer, although Smwtches has given you the conversion table.

2 months Ultimate + 1 Month Gamepass =

2months + 20 days of Ultimate.

Note you will need to expire your ultimate and then cancel Ultimate to be able to get 1 month Gold. If you expire your ultimate and dont cancel then when you add your gold it will be converted to Ultimate.
  5. Anthony.A1 Win User

I'm having trouble redeeming my last gold card to add up to 36 months of gold.

I had 1 month of gamepass ultimate that expired on Feb 3rd but no gold.
  6. Flurse Win User

Xbox Live tenure says 9 years even though it should already be at 10 years

I thought if I renewed it on the same year it expired it would be fine, was it because I moved from gold to gamepass ultimate? then back to gold again after it expired?
Thema:

I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days...

1. I have Xbox ultimate but woke to these alerts about gold and gamepass expiring in 11 days... - Similar Threads - ultimate woke alerts

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  5. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  6. Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny: Microsoft ultimate word games answer to 6/3/2024 very funny 07ce3447-e72a-45b0-81a6-ef390f0e0922
  7. Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you join a shared world on Minecraft if you share a Gamepass ultimate?: Hi there My sons both have their own Xbox and share a Gamepass Ultimate. Now one son wants to join a world in Minecraft. He is unable to join is always suggests he needs to get Gamepass. He is...
  8. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  9. Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to online services with gamepass ultimate active: I redeemed a code for gamepass ultimate through the online store and I ran into an issue where I can't access online features or gamepass games despite the store already accepting the code I used....
  10. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...