I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

Discus and support I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Which nba2k24 game do I buy. I have an Xbox one 044b9917-db54-451a-9f80-2ec13b73bb4b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Richards1, Dec 15, 2023.

1. I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy

Which nba2k24 game do I buy. I have an Xbox one

:)

Jack Richards1, Dec 15, 2023
  2. brandy proctor Win User

I purchased the 2K24 black mamba edition that says it's for Xbox series x and Xbox one but it's not working on my Xbox one console. It keeps saying not compatible.
  3. Smwutches Win User

NBA 2k24 for Xbox One. The Mamba Edition also includes both the One and Series S/X versions.
  4. xiD3M0NSN1P3Rx Win User

Which game should i buy?

Dead Space 1 & 2 are cheap these days, and alot easier than the 3rd game, you'll see why if you decide to play it. I personally love the Dead Space games, and yeah the co-op is okay I suppose, but yeah definitely worth playing. You can't go wrong with Tomb
    Raider, all my friends love it.
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Which game should i buy?

[quote user="NinjaM0nkey1997"]

Just finished Bioshock Infinite (amazing btw) so I want to try a new game. My top picks are tomb raider, red dead redemption or Batman Arkham city. I know red dead and batman are old but there's no other recently released games that interest me other than
    tomb raider. Maybe dead space 3 but i don't know, never played any dead space games. Any suggestions welcome too.
    [/quote]

So far Tomb Raider is currently the best game of 2013 IMO. Single player is amazing. I didn't care for the mp.

Dead Space 3 is a fun co-op experience with friends. I never played the other DS games but enjoyed DS3 as a co-op. Played through it over 3-4 times already. Working on a 5th playthrough in pure survival mode.

RDR is a good game. Good campaign and fun free roaming co-op modes. I didn't care for the mp.
  6. MoshedBrotatoe Win User

Which game should i buy?

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Arkham City was a fun game. I think it's fun getting that hit counter up high.

But I played it on the PC, and I cannot imagine how horrific the loading times on the Xbox must be.

[/quote]

I dont really remember having any load time issues.

At least nothing super annoying.
Thema:

1. I have xbox one. Which nba2k24 game should I buy - Similar Threads - nba2k24 game should

2. I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online: I can't play nba2k24 it says you must be online 6a93b33f-c325-4807-87b2-f34cd175702f
  3. How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer MyPlayer from NBA2K24 on series X to NBA2K24 on XBox One?: I have the series X but my son plays on his XBox One. We want to play in the park or Rec together but in not sure how to bring my MyPlayer and join his neighborhood....
  4. Nba2k24 crashing xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k24 crashing xbox series s: I just bought Nba2k24 Black mamba edition from the microsoft store for my Xbox Series S and it keeps crashing when trying to play any kind of game mode, and sometimes it does a weird video glitch...
  5. Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Son used Nba2k24 digital code under my account and not his? Anyway to transfer the perks?: I bought my son the mamba edition of nba2k24 for Christmas. When entering the code he put it under my name and not his. The mamba edition comes with a lot of vc, myteam points, and other perks...
  6. Nba2k24 Xbox series x / Xbox one disc won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba2k24 Xbox series x / Xbox one disc won’t work: Hi above won’t work and entered digital code saying redeem but game nowhere to be seen Please help cbefefde-31c9-4d33-9b7b-ef376cffa2a2
  7. I bought the new nba2k24 kobe edition for xbox series x but I have an series s is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new nba2k24 kobe edition for xbox series x but I have an series s is there a...: I bought the game because I thought i could use it on my series s but I can't could I get a code from Microsoft in exchange for the disc dfe3b675-dbb3-4579-8136-5464edf98491
  8. Graphics glitching on nba2k24 | Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphics glitching on nba2k24 | Xbox series s: Can anyone advise how to fix this on series s? Reset console, new hdmi. Players continue to glitch and look lol this. ff424d46-67e8-497e-a312-540cc62c3753
  9. I let someone put my Xbox as their home so they could play NBA2k24 but it now says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I let someone put my Xbox as their home so they could play NBA2k24 but it now says that I...: I game shared them 2k24 NBA and now only one person can play it a time a8f63255-2d6f-44be-9257-7ac61698bf9c
  10. my Xbox turns off by itself with the game nba2k24

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my Xbox turns off by itself with the game nba2k24: my Xbox turns off by itself with the game nba2k24 ca6de670-e7ea-40c5-96c4-5e30c4622f95