i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...

Discus and support i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew your game pass even tho it’s still current what do i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AdemolaIL, Apr 7, 2023.

1. AdemolaIL
    AdemolaIL Guest

i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew...

i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew your game pass even tho it’s still current what do i do?

:)

AdemolaIL, Apr 7, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Keeps making me select an xbox plan.

Because rainbow six seige is an online only game as it's an PvP shooter game you need gold or ultimate to play

It's.not a campaign PvE game
  3. SebastianBoratynski Win User

Xbox live not working on a game

I have a message that basically says i need to renew my xbox live to play it whenever i go to open the game (elite dangerous). The thing is though, i can play other games like overwatch and rainbow six. Why is this?
  4. Jml66 Win User

why am i not able to play digitally purchased games bought from my old xbox to my new

the game was purchased on an xbox one s. it is just the standard edition of tom clancys rainbow six seige. and i have tried searching for the game but says i have to purchase it
  5. torchbird25 Win User

X1 "Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege" Digital Preorder - received wrong 2nd bonus content.

Hello, I received both of the messages with my pre-order of rainbow six seige and got two codes for Vegas one. I need a valid code for rainbow six Vegas two and was told to post here to recieve one by Xbox support.
  6. Henry SMITH5 Win User

Corrupted hard drive errors

yes the game im trying to install right now in rainbow six seige
Thema:

1. i have xbox live gold but when i try open rainbow six seige it says you may need to renew... - Similar Threads - live gold try

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  9. I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me what I do: I try to get the Xbox live gold for 3 months but it does not let me 91a69263-ac4c-4265-9b6c-85bc292adde0
  10. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...