I have Xbox live gold but I can’t play online.

Discus and support I have Xbox live gold but I can’t play online. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought one month subscription of Xbox live and it’s not letting me play online games it says that I have to buy gold but when I look on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Apric0tPr1ncess, Mar 11, 2018.

1. I have Xbox live gold but I can’t play online.

I just bought one month subscription of Xbox live and it’s not letting me play online games it says that I have to buy gold but when I look on my account it says I have gold I’m not gonna buy it a second time.

:)

Apric0tPr1ncess, Mar 11, 2018
  2. overboost7
    overboost7 Guest
    I have xbox live but can’t play online

I bought a month of Xbox live and it won’t let me play online whatever I do it’s frustrating

overboost7, Mar 11, 2018
  3. SHADY822
    SHADY822 Guest
    I have an Xbox Live Gold membership but can’t play online

same here. I tried to re new my sons and it wont work. but I think its because they have a service status alert on purchase and content usage. so anything bought online may not work right now. my only question is will the transaction go threw once they fix
    the issue on xbox's end. hope this helped. long story short its not your fault its xbox lives fault

SHADY822, Mar 11, 2018
  4. DeloBihh Win User

xbox 360

Uhmm i just bought an xbox live gold membership on my xbox 360 and I still can’t play online.
  5. ANFenix2005 Win User

Não consigo jogar Online

I purchase a Xbox live gold subscription for 12 Months :(

And i played online with it(I think on the begginig of March),but some days later i can’t play online again!

It appears to me i can pick up the games and play the Xbox one games FROM gold,but i don’t can play online :(
  6. AveryKuo Win User

Gamesharing subscription but cant play online

Yes the home xbox was set and no specific error message. Just can’t play online games that require xbox live gold
  7. SHADY822 Win User

I have an Xbox Live Gold membership but can’t play online

same here. I tried to re new my sons and it wont work. but I think its because they have a service status alert on purchase and content usage. so anything bought online may not work right now. my only question is will the transaction go threw once they fix
    the issue on xbox's end. hope this helped. long story short its not your fault its xbox lives fault
  8. WPAK Win User

I have xbox live but can’t play online

Hi there,

please double check http://account.microsoft.com/services to see if the subscription is showing there.

If the subcription shows, try the following steps

1. Remove profile from the console (Make sure you know the account credentials for the account, since you will need them later)
    2. Perform the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:
      http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console
    3. Redownload your profile

If these steps fail, then its best to contact Xbox Support (via Phone or Microsoft Support Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Let us know the results
Thema:

I have Xbox live gold but I can’t play online.

1. I have Xbox live gold but I can’t play online. - Similar Threads - live gold can’t

2. I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta: It would always say lost something everytime I try to join my friend’s lobby on gta 3bcbbdcf-4b83-4cbe-9e69-65cca123d10b
  3. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?: I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft...
  4. Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party: Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party a944eb00-8e68-4670-b1f5-ea082b80bf12
  5. I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.: I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live...
  6. Bought Xbox live gold but can’t use any online features.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox live gold but can’t use any online features.: I paid Xbox live gold with an xbox card. I am able to download the three gold games. But i am not able to play any online games like the online mode of fifa. It just pops up a notification that i...
  7. Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon: My Xbox gold live subscription has renewed but I am unable to get online in Forza horizon 4. It is saying unable to join session. What do I do a3a40b6d-07f0-4632-9e73-41f4213baab6
  8. Can’t play Sea of Thieves: asks me to get xbox live gold but already have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Sea of Thieves: asks me to get xbox live gold but already have it: Hello, So I’m trying to play Sea of Thieves but it’s asking me to get the Xbox Live gold subscription to play but I already have one! It expires on December, please help!...
  9. I purchased Xbox Live Gold, but can’t play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased Xbox Live Gold, but can’t play online: I recently purchased a yearly Xbox Live Gold subscription on my Xbox One. It’s been two days since my purchase, and I can’t play online multiplayer games. Whenever I try to join an online game, a...
  10. I have an Xbox Live Gold membership but can’t play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox Live Gold membership but can’t play online: I very recently redeemed a gold membership for 12 months yet I am unable to play online. Is there a solution to this issue? I habe already tried rebooting the system and checking my network...