I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

Discus and support I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Caesarsalad365, Apr 4, 2020.

1. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this?

I have unplugged and plugged back in my router. I have rest my xbox several times. Ive tried everything, but its not working. The only online game thats been able to work fir me was a minecraft game that i hosted and it was very buggy. I cant join any
    online games otherwise

:)

Caesarsalad365, Apr 4, 2020
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

Hello,

Can you please provide little bit more details.

— Wich way your Xbox is connected to Internet (Wi-Fi or Ethernet).

— What you see in your Xbox Network Settings Screen.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Caesarsalad365,

Thanks for reaching out to he Forums for advice on how to get back on track with your games. I can totally understand how this could be pretty confusing a problem to run into, especially if re-adding the account didn't do the trick. I suggest making sure
    that your profile has the subscription in it's
    order history
    . If it doesn't you might be using the wrong account, but if it does, I would say then it's best to contact

customer support

When you get the chance, try that out and let us know if that helped.

Thanks!
  4. Caesarsalad365 Win User

Hello,

Can you please provide little bit more details.

— Wich way your Xbox is connected to Internet (Wi-Fi or Ethernet).

— What you see in your Xbox Network Settings Screen.
    Im using wifi
  5. Caesarsalad365 Win User

6. Senkei88 Win User

Thema:

1. I have Xbox Live Gold but can’t play online game. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Live Gold can’t

2. I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Xbox live gold and I can’t join or invite friends to play games with me like gta: It would always say lost something everytime I try to join my friend’s lobby on gta 3bcbbdcf-4b83-4cbe-9e69-65cca123d10b
  3. Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party: Just renewed Xbox live gold and I can’t now start a party a944eb00-8e68-4670-b1f5-ea082b80bf12
  4. I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t play my games with gold event though I have an active Xbox live membership.: I have downloaded Battlefield 1 with the games with gold function and then it worked perfectly. But when I now a few months later try to play it again it says that I need to renew my xbox live...
  5. Bought Xbox live gold but can’t use any online features.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Xbox live gold but can’t use any online features.: I paid Xbox live gold with an xbox card. I am able to download the three gold games. But i am not able to play any online games like the online mode of fifa. It just pops up a notification that i...
  6. Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gold live subscription renewed but I can’t get online on Forza horizon: My Xbox gold live subscription has renewed but I am unable to get online in Forza horizon 4. It is saying unable to join session. What do I do a3a40b6d-07f0-4632-9e73-41f4213baab6
  7. Can’t play Sea of Thieves: asks me to get xbox live gold but already have it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Sea of Thieves: asks me to get xbox live gold but already have it: Hello, So I’m trying to play Sea of Thieves but it’s asking me to get the Xbox Live gold subscription to play but I already have one! It expires on December, please help!...
  8. I purchased Xbox Live Gold, but can’t play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased Xbox Live Gold, but can’t play online: I recently purchased a yearly Xbox Live Gold subscription on my Xbox One. It’s been two days since my purchase, and I can’t play online multiplayer games. Whenever I try to join an online game, a...
  9. I have Xbox live gold but I can’t play online.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have Xbox live gold but I can’t play online.: I just bought one month subscription of Xbox live and it’s not letting me play online games it says that I have to buy gold but when I look on my account it says I have gold I’m not gonna buy it a...
  10. I have an Xbox Live Gold membership but can’t play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox Live Gold membership but can’t play online: I very recently redeemed a gold membership for 12 months yet I am unable to play online. Is there a solution to this issue? I habe already tried rebooting the system and checking my network...