I have xbox gold but cannot download Lego Indiana Jones (Smite and AC Russia are okay)

Discus and support I have xbox gold but cannot download Lego Indiana Jones (Smite and AC Russia are okay) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I have Xbox Gold and got 3 free games with it: Smite Assasins Creed Russia Lego Indiana Jones 2 ( XBOX 360) I can download and play Smite and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zoran123456, Jun 23, 2018.

1. zoran123456
    zoran123456 Guest

I have xbox gold but cannot download Lego Indiana Jones (Smite and AC Russia are okay)

Hi, I have Xbox Gold and got 3 free games with it:

• Smite
    • Assasins Creed Russia
    • Lego Indiana Jones 2 ( XBOX 360)

I can download and play Smite and AC, but Lego Indiana only gives me option to buy it. I cannot download it. What is wrong? How to download this game?

Thanks.

:)

zoran123456, Jun 23, 2018
  2. Broken disc. I have xbox gold but cannot download Lego Indiana Jones (Smite and AC Russia are okay) :(

Lego Indiana Jones 2 is completely different to Lego Indiana Jones 1, yes you have levels from the first 3 films, but these levels are different to what they were on Lego Indiana Jones 1

StuartATrueRed, Jun 23, 2018
  3. FatedAnarchy
    FatedAnarchy Guest
    Games with Gold - June 2018

[youtube]-F8R2ZN4N5E[/youtube]

FatedAnarchy, Jun 23, 2018
  4. I have xbox gold but cannot download Lego Indiana Jones (Smite and AC Russia are okay)

Hey!

I have the exact same problem. As I try to download the game, I keep getting prompted to add a payment method. When I proceed with this, I'm forced to add payment details as if I were in the US (which I'm not). I've tried reaching out to Xbox Support on Twitter,
    but to no avail. Hopefully, someone will reach out and clear this up.

Thanks!

BeaconMulberry, Jun 24, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: