I have xbox gamepass, but i can't intsall No man's sky.

Discus and support I have xbox gamepass, but i can't intsall No man's sky. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I first asked for help in the xbox discord server.They couldn't solve the issue and redirected me to here. So the issue i have is that i can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameron Alev, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Cameron Alev
    Cameron Alev Guest

I first asked for help in the xbox discord server.They couldn't solve the issue and redirected me to here.

So the issue i have is that i can't download No man's sky which is in the gamepass(I have xbox gamepass ultimate)

I can download other xbox gamepass games but not this particular one.

:)

Cameron Alev, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Cameron! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

What exactly happens when you try to download that game? Any error message/code?
  3. Rostom L Win User

That's weird. Let's try the steps below.

Launch the Xbox app and sign in with the Microsoft account you use for Xbox.
    Select your gamerpic, then select Settings.
    Under Account, select Change my Microsoft Store account.
    Follow the on-screen instructions and sign in to the Store with the Microsoft account where your subscription for Game Pass is currently active.
  4. Cameron Alev Win User

I Cannot Even install it, the only available option Is to purtchase it.there Is no Button to install.Even though when scrolling through all the games it says "Install now" i click on the game and it only show's 59.99€.

Im not sure what Is exactly wrong.as If i go from the Browder to the store,there i see the Install Button.Click on it and it brings me to the Xbox app on Windows 10 where Theres no Install Button only the option to pay.And yes i have the right account.
  5. Cameron Alev Win User

I have the xbox gamepass ultimate, but cant install no man's sky.

The Xbox app just had an update, have you applied it?
    I checekd on microsoft store and there seems to be no update, as i can only click play.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have the xbox gamepass ultimate, but cant install no man's sky.

The Xbox app just had an update, have you applied it?
Thema:

1. I have xbox gamepass, but i can't intsall No man's sky. - Similar Threads - gamepass can't intsall

2. Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Alert 2 can't launch from GamePass on PC: Hi, This is the first time I am having a problem with a game on GamePass PC. Command and Conquer Red Alrert 2 and Yuri's revenge. It was installed, but when I click Launch from the EA Play app,...
  3. I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox through gamepass how do I fix this?: I've been trying to play the hitman trilogy on my Xbox series S through gamepass I've downloaded the game and all the additional content that comes with it but the content doesn't show up in...
  4. Can't redeem gamepass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem gamepass.: So, last year I bought an acer laptop which has 1 month of free gamepass ( no it hasn't expired ) I keep getting an error PUR-UnknownInternalFailure d2p2rpIhVidRsssj8qrpit.100 What should...
  5. I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the...: I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the game. The game starts and after accepting the terms it gets stuck with a loading star forever. I tried to...
  6. I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it?

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a xbox box gamepass with my new bought laptop but can't claim it?: The store is telling me to add a payment method that isn't available in my country [img] [img] 3d5adb16-80fb-4ec3-b58e-5584af07a96d
  7. Why can't I play minecraft java edition even though I have gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play minecraft java edition even though I have gamepass?: I was once able to play Java edition on my computer, and I had gamepass. Now I can only play demo for some reason. Anyone know why? 9a03f361-2d7b-4042-b282-24012cb66e52
  8. I can't find the Xbox Gamepass included with my device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find the Xbox Gamepass included with my device.: I know it's been a while I got my laptop but I had Xbox Gamepass included with this. And a month ago I did see it in the Microsoft Store>Library>Included with device. But now that I go check on...
  9. Why can't I upgrade to gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I upgrade to gamepass ultimate: I have game pass pc. I want to upgrade to game pass ultimate but it keep telling me to try later even after hours of waiting 38259132-812e-47d4-8d58-fd572c478c6c
  10. Can't play new PC GamePass games after cloned hard drive

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play new PC GamePass games after cloned hard drive: I recently upgraded my PC from a mechanical HDD to an NVMe SSD. I cloned my hard drive using Acronis TrueImage and now I cannot play new Game Pass Games. The games installs and opens but when it...