I have Xbox game pass ultimate on my Xbox but when I connected the same account to my Xbox...

Discus and support I have Xbox game pass ultimate on my Xbox but when I connected the same account to my Xbox... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I get game pass on my pc 0478a747-05e8-450b-b161-444991826b57 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Peter Dean1, Oct 15, 2023.

1. Peter Dean1
    Peter Dean1 Guest

I have Xbox game pass ultimate on my Xbox but when I connected the same account to my Xbox...

How can I get game pass on my pc

:)

Peter Dean1, Oct 15, 2023
  2. Deriium Win User

XBox live Gold

Its the same Account on my XBox and on here. The Subscription doesnt show up there too. Does my Subscription stop when i purchase xbox game pass ultimate? Maybe thats why its gone cause my XBox game pass ultimate just expired
  3. NicoFrank Win User

How to Fix error code 0x803F8001?

When i click on my profile on the xbox app and then on settings it says "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate" and it goes till 12/30/2021. If i click on my profile on the Microsoft website with my Microsoft Store account it says that i have subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate too. My Friends bought the same Game pass and for them it works perfectly. I also tried Reinstalling the Gaming Services but it didn't work too.
  4. Kevin Forteath Win User

Subscription and accounts help

Hi my son had a Xbox one with a gold pass and upgraded to a xbox x with 2 years ultimate. When I setup his xbox x with his same account his gametag had ultimate subscription the rest of his gold pass was put on my gametag on the xbox x. But when he signs in some days his gametag changes to gold pass and my gametag has ultimate which stop him downloading gamepass games to his gametag. ...
  5. EA897 Win User

Charged twice for game pass

Thanks for the reply!

Yes I'm using the same account on my console and my PC.

I just recently got my PC and this was the first time I was trying to use game pass on it. I'm subscribed to ultimate on my Xbox and was charged on 2/8/2022. When I tried to access game pass on my PC, it said I need to join Ultimate again so I did and now I see another charge on 2/28/2022. 17.84$ CAD everytime. Is Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox and Game Pass Ultimate on PC different?
  6. David Wirsching Win User

I have Xbox game pass ultimate on my Xbox but when I connected the same account to my Xbox I couldn't access it

Hello Peter D, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

Oh I'm glad you want to play on PC.
    Do you follow the steps to use your Xbox Game Pass on your PC?
    First make sure your PC meets the minimum requirements to run Xbox Game Pass games on PC. This includes having a supported version of Windows and the necessary hardware components, such as a suitable graphics card.

Then Download the Xbox app for PC Visit the official Xbox website and download the Xbox app for PC. You can find the download link in the Game Pass section or in the downloads section of the website.

Sign in with your Microsoft account Open the Xbox app for PC and sign in with the same Microsoft account that you use on your Xbox and that has Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Within the Xbox for PC app, you can find and select the option to subscribe to Xbox Game Pass for PC. Follow the prompts and provide the information necessary to complete the subscription process.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. I have Xbox game pass ultimate on my Xbox but when I connected the same account to my Xbox... - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Multiple charges ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple charges ultimate game pass: My husband and I both use same xbox. We are each getting charged 18.49. We were told that the ultimate game pass would apply to both. On April he was charged twice. Now we have been charged 4...
  3. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  4. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  5. Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription: I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox Game pass ultimate for PC on Ipad or Mac?: I would like to play with Age of Empires or Crusader Kings, but the console versions are different from the console ones. And I would also prefer using a mouse. submitted by /u/MajkoTrey21...
  7. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  8. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  9. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  10. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...