I have Xbox Game Pass PC but it only let's me download certain games and want's me to pay...

Discus and support I have Xbox Game Pass PC but it only let's me download certain games and want's me to pay... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I was able to download Microsoft flight simulator and tell me why with the game pass perfectly fine on the Xbox game pass app on PC, but when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Cpreacy, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Cpreacy
    Cpreacy Guest

I have Xbox Game Pass PC but it only let's me download certain games and want's me to pay...

So I was able to download Microsoft flight simulator and tell me why with the game pass perfectly fine on the Xbox game pass app on PC, but when I tried to download other games that I wanted to play (Grounded, NightCall, The Red Strings Club, Sea of Thieves,
    We Happy Few, etc) it wouldn't let me download them. Instead, it just gave me a discount to buy the game even though I should have been able to just download since I paid for game pass. If anyone can help me with this it would be great because I would really
    like to play those games, thanks.

:)

Cpreacy, Aug 29, 2020
  2. Rzarcasm Win User

Ark survival evolved with xbox game pass

If i buy xbox pass and download ark for free, will i able to join steam ARK servers or EPIC ark servers, plz let me know so that i can buy it.
    The Xbox Game Pass will only allow you to play with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, and Xbox versions.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Game pass Ultimate confusion

Hi there Edwardingles, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Game Pass Ultimate includes Game Pass Core, Game Pass for Console, and PC Game Pass. Therefore, I recommend that you only have that subscription active, as it is cheaper than paying for Game Pass Core and Game Pass for Console at the same time.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. EdoardoVitagliano Win User

Xbox Game pass (beta) subscription renewal

I have already tried to disable it manually

but it asks me to pay for the renewal and it doesn't let me proceed.

The only thing I would like to do would be to change the subscription

because I don't want the ultimate game pass but the normal one.
  5. B Twain Win User

My son has XBox One; Can I use my PC to play XBox games with him remotely using an internet connection

I have another question, my son told me to buy game pass ultimate, which I have done, but when I go to the Minecraft for Windows ten on the Xbox Console Companion, it only gives me the option to download the trial version. Is Minecraft for PC not a free
    download with Game Pass?

Thanks!
  6. Leon619 Win User

Xbox app for pc can't download games.

I just noticed that a lot of the games that are new for the pc games pass say admin approval required for installation give me download errors and the games that do not it will let me download.
Thema:

1. I have Xbox Game Pass PC but it only let's me download certain games and want's me to pay... - Similar Threads - Game Pass let's

2. Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox pass invites on PC sending me to Microsft store and not letting me join my friends game: On windows 11, using the XBOX APP/HUB, my friend sent me an invite to play a game as he's on Xbox and I'm on pc, and upon accepting the invite it asks how I want to use the link (Invite) and only...
  3. I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I own a game and it wont let me play because i don't have game pass?: I own Halo mater chief collection but i cant play it because i don't have a game pass subscription. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I bought the game fare and square why cant i play it...
  4. when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...

in XBoX on Windows
    when i am trying to pay for the game pass it doesn't let me change my country from india...: when i go to select my country in the payment the zone with the slider is grey'd out and there is no description on the page. I looked at my pc settings and in my microsoft account settings and it...
  5. I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I renewed my Games Pass Ultimate but it won't let me play online: I renewed my subscription, but anytime I play a game that requires online, it pops up the choose your plan screen but instead of showing plans it says "no available offers" but this screen...
  6. It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...

in XBoX on Windows
    It want let me play fight night champion on live but I have ultimate game pass and been...: It’s not letting me sign in Xbox live for fight night champions and I been playing it for months 57990e78-3fdd-4268-89be-40a1f9326f75
  7. Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.: Husband bought new Xbox Series X. We have Game Pass Ultimate. Our son could play all of his game pass games at the same time his dad was playing his Xbox before we got the new one. Now that we...
  8. Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wont let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades?? Help bought game pass: won't let me play multiplayer on hardwood spades Yyyy 220a2540-25e6-4efb-bb6c-abb71ac70abb
  9. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...: Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f
  10. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646