I have xbox game pass core and have downloaded a game that I enjoy but I am wondering that...

Discus and support I have xbox game pass core and have downloaded a game that I enjoy but I am wondering that... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been wondering if you can still use xbox game pass core games when the month is over but you are still a member eventhough another 25 have come... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Roberts_30, Sep 25, 2023.

1. I have xbox game pass core and have downloaded a game that I enjoy but I am wondering that...

I have been wondering if you can still use xbox game pass core games when the month is over but you are still a member eventhough another 25 have come out.

:)

Daniel Roberts_30, Sep 25, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I have xbox game pass core and have downloaded a game that I enjoy but I am wondering that when the month is over can I still play the game when a nother 25 come out.

Hi there Daniel, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Games included with Game Pass Core can only be played while you are an active member of the subscription. The games included with that subscription may vary over time, which means that if one is removed from the catalog and you are still a member, you will not be able to continue playing it unless you purchase it or unless it returns to the catalog. Essentially, it is the same as with the catalogs of other Game Pass subscriptions.

You can see the current catalog of Game Pass Core games at the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/games

In the "Memberships" section, you must choose "Game Pass Core".

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Best regards.
  3. SnapELIMINATOR Win User

I wonder what happens to the games I have downloaded

That is sad that my digital games wont carry over to the Xbox One.....! It should be possible using the cloud. I sure hope we do hear something about the digital games.
  4. Endgamez Win User

My wife and I are definitely keeping our 360s, as we have a helluva library and the One has this neat BC workaround, with the HDMI pass-through.

All my One games will be DD, though. I'm all for a fully digital next-gen.
  5. smergy00 Win User

I actually read somewhere, cant remember where so it may be a dead thing, but i read an article that basically stated ms was going to allow you to play your 360 games via the cloud, but didnt say if you had to re buy them or what, but it also said that with
    this it also means that all your digital games you already downloaded would be playable, but nothing has been confirmed yet. i know sony said that some ps3 games would be available to the cloud but not for a year or so but i am wondering about the ms thing,
    i mean the 360 is backwards compatible, while the ps3 is not, so y not ms just over shoot sony and say hey we have our cloud now, its awesome and yes you have yoru 360 games.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

with the push for digital.. and the recent huge push XB has done over the last year.. I highly doubt they will close down servers for games that are still very popular and need to be operational for the games to play...
Thema:

I have xbox game pass core and have downloaded a game that I enjoy but I am wondering that...

1. I have xbox game pass core and have downloaded a game that I enjoy but I am wondering that... - Similar Threads - game pass core

2. Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core

in XboX Insiders
    Método para comprar juegos de xbox y game pass ultimate o core: Busco métodos para comprar game pass o juegos de xbox más baratos de lo normal, cualquier método que tengan se los agradecería mucho submitted by /u/Extreme-Mark2274 [link] [comments]
  3. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  4. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  5. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  6. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  7. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  8. Game pass core

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass core: I bought game pass core and it’s not working 4a1d7785-10da-4b89-b29e-c33007985639
  9. Game pass core not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass core not working?: Soo.. I just recently bought game pass core to play multiplayer and when I log on to Battlefront II for example and try to play supremacy or any other multiplayer mode, it still says I need to go...
  10. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...