I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

Discus and support I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead I have one simple question Can i use my usb drive as my primary... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Abdul Wahid07, Apr 20, 2024.

1. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

Some days back my console run a E68 error and I found out that my hdd is dead

I have one simple question

1. Can i use my usb drive as my primary storage without the internal hdd( will it work as primary storage device to store games data without a internal hdd)?

:)

Abdul Wahid07, Apr 20, 2024
  2. GOLDIGGAH Win User

Ac adapter keeps overheating on my s console

I bought the Xbox 360 S 250GB with kinect bundle. It was not a special edition and I do have my receipt
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 elite

The Elite is a discontinued Xbox 360 Model. The current console is the Slim. There are three models of the Slim, the 4GB, 250GB and 320GB. The 320GB hard drives are 'special edition' machines, such as the Star Wars and Halo 4 320GB consoles.

Other than the storage sizes, there are no technical differences between these consoles.
  4. IceStorm III Win User

Buying a new xbox?!

[quote user="bogdadav"]I am looking to buy an xbox, there are so many choices, and all I want is a freekin xbox that will work like ps3 lol.[/quote]lol, huh? When's the last time you looked at the number of SKUs that Sony has out there for the PS3?

I want it to play online, play all the xbox games, have hdmi, and a hard drive thats bigger than 4 gigs
    Then there are two options, the 250GB 360 S and the 250GB 360 S Kinect bundle. One comes with Kinect. The other does not.

There's also usually a 250GB 360 S bundle with two games kicking around, but that changes every so often.
  5. The1337gamer Win User

Best retail store to purchase Xbox360?

The only model Xbox in production is the Slim. They sell 4gb version and 250gb version. Also some special edition version come with 320gb harddrive. Unless you're intending on buying a special edition i recommend getting the 250gb version.

I believe the Xbox 360 Slims have had 2 motherboard versions, but the latest one is the only one in production and has been in production for nearly a year i think. So i expect all retailers are selling Slims with the latest motherboard version.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Codigo De Estado 396B - 0000 - 0080 - 0300 - 045D

Hello! This error code typically refers to an issue with your storage device. Which model of console do you have? Does it have built-in storage (Xbox 360 Arcade models, Xbox 360 S 4GB version), or does it have a hard drive (Xbox 360 non-arcade models, Xbox
    360S 250GB and 320GB models)?
Thema:

I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage.

1. I have Xbox 360 S with Kinect special edition with 250gb storage. - Similar Threads - 360 Kinect special

2. I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox 360 S console with Kinect Special Edition. Today i encountered a problem with...: Then i Searched the web for solutions and removed my hard drive and it turned on normally. But after inserting the hard drive the E68 code occurs. Can Xbox games and Kinect games can run...
  3. Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why isn't my XBOX 360 Kinect sensor show the rest of my body?: Only my head and arms are recognized, I think it's broken. Is there anything that you could recommend? 5d5e479b-7f16-4c03-89de-90fa1bbb030a
  4. Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 kinect will not work without system update. How can I update now that Xbox 360 is...: I bought Xbox 360 with kinect when Just Dance came out - so a long time ago. Unfortunately, I was unable to play it very often. I recently decided to get it out of the closet after after not being...
  5. How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I legally emulate Xbox 360 games(Including Kinect games) on windows 10/11?: I want to play xbox 360 games on my pc because some of them are discontinued and most of them are cheaper. After I sold my xbox 360 console, but a few years later I found my xbox 360 games that I...
  6. Why is my xbox 360 Kinect sensor only pointing upwards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox 360 Kinect sensor only pointing upwards: Why does my Xbox 360 Kinect keep pointing upwards 738c396a-94d2-4d98-b156-de092f3911a8
  7. Can I play Xbox 360 kinect games on my xbox one kinect?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Xbox 360 kinect games on my xbox one kinect?: I have an Xbox one with a Kinect. If I purchase an Xbox 360 kinect game, will it work with my Xbox one Kinect? bb9ede62-7604-4ebc-b67c-d8667b63279f
  8. Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Xbox live on Xbox 360 NXE Kinect dashboard: I currently purchased an Xbox 360 slim and I can’t connect to Xbox live. The dashboard is on the second to last update for the NXE Kinect dashboard. My goal is to update to the metro dashboard....
  9. I have an XBox 360 Kinect from 2011. Which remote control can I buy to use it? Tengo un...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an XBox 360 Kinect from 2011. Which remote control can I buy to use it? Tengo un...: I have an XBox 360 Kinect from 2011. Which remote control can I buy to use it? Tengo un XBox 360 Kinect del 2011. Cual control remoto puedo comprar para utilizarlo?...
  10. Is it still possible to connect a Kinect v1 for Xbox 360 to a Linux computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it still possible to connect a Kinect v1 for Xbox 360 to a Linux computer?: I decided to see if I can still work with an old Kinect that I had in the house, just as a fun project. I have rewired the cable to be able to work with an USB 2.0 cable, adding a 12V charger...